The GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM has been Released Recruitment Notification. The Recruitment Notification for DIRECTOR OF ELEMENTARY EDUCATION DEE Assam Recruitment 2020. The Director of Elementary Education has been an announcement of the Lower Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher post for 9635 Vacancies. The job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for the post of vacancies. The Assam State people who are looking for Government jobs in the Teaching line take to use the opportunity. The online application submissions from 27.01.2020 to 11.02.2020. The Director of Elementary Education inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Lower Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher post Recruitment application form online thought the official website link is below.
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 The age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below. The Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
Name of the Department: DIRECTOR OF ELEMENTARY EDUCATION DEE
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job title: Lower Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher
Job Location: Assam
Applying Mode: Online
Total Post(Vacancies): 9635
|Name of the post||Numbers of Vacancies|
|Lower Primary Teacher||5515|
|Upper Primary Teacher Post & Vacancies Details|
|Manipuri Language Teacher||22|
Education Qualification for DEE Assam Recruitment 2020:
- Lower Primary Teacher: The Candidates should have completed in Senior Secondary or equivalent with 50% marks or Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Upper Primary Teacher: The Candidates should have completed in BA/ B.Sc/ Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.Ed/ D.Ed from the UGC recognized university
- Min – 18 Years and Max – 38 Years
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Lower Primary Teacher||Rs. 14,000 – 49,600/- + Grade Pay|
|Upper Primary Teacher||Rs. 14,000 – 49,600/- + Grade Pay|
The Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Computer-Based Test
- Candidate can check to the DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 Notification
Conclusion for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.dee.assam.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.