Defense Estates Department Jobs 2019 Apply Online
Defense Estates Department Jobs 2019 Apply Online: Directorate General, Defense Estates (DGDE) is the Headquarters of the Indian Defense Estates Service.
- DGDE gives warning contributions on all Cantonments and Land matters to the Ministry of Defense and Service Headquarters ie Army, Navy, Air Force and different associations under the Ministry of Defense.
- Securing of Lands, Resettlement, and Rehabilitation of uprooted people, Hiring and ordering of grounds and structures, are a portion of the obligations of DGDE.
- It likewise guarantees the usage of Cantonments Act 2006, Policies, Rules and Regulations and Executive directions.
- There are 62 Cantonment Boards.
- These are neighborhood bodies in charge of giving community organization and executing the Central Govt plans of social welfare, general wellbeing, cleanliness, security, water supply, sanitation, urban reestablishment, and instruction.
Important Date for Defence Estates Department Recruitment 2019:
- Last date for submission of application: 20 Th October 2019
Vacancy Details Defence Estates Department Jobs 2019:
- Sub Divisional Officer: 13
Age limit: 18 – 27 years
Defense Estates Department Eligibility and Educational Qualifications:
10th Passed or equivalent and Diploma/Certificate in Surveying/Draftsman Ship (Civil) not less than 2 years from any recognized institute.
How to Apply: Interested and Suitable candidates can apply prescribed format and send the applications to form along with an educational certificate and other necessary documents to “Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Kondhwa Road, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Pune-411040, Maharashtra “Not later than 20 October 2019.