Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 has released the notification for 132 Junior Judicial Assistant and Restorer Group C Vacancies in Delhi. Who are searching High Court jobs can use this opportunity for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting online application on 11th March 2020. Candidates checking all details can go ahead and apply for the latest Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi High Court Recruitment:
Find all Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting from 19th February 2020 and closing from 11th March 2020. The filled applications are must reach there before the final date for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020.
Educational Qualification for Delhi High Court Recruitment:
- Candidates should pass any degree from a recognized University or equivalent from the board and having an English typing speed not less than 3S words per minute on Computer.
Name of the Department: Delhi High Court
Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
Job title: Junior Judicial Assistant and Restorer Group C
Job Location: Delhi
No of Vacancy: 132
Applying Mode: Online
Duration for Delhi High Court Recruitment:
- Opening – 19.02.2020
- Closing – 11.03.2020
- Age limit Up to 18 Years to 27 Years are eligible to apply
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- English Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen – Rs.300/-
Apply Online From 19.02.2020
Conclusion for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- You have to click on the link for following the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- And finally, you can download and save copies for your reference.