Delhi University Recruitment 2020. The Delhi University has been released the recruitment notification for the posts of Technical Assistant, Daily wage worker, Laboratory Assistant, MTS and other posts for 17 vacancies. Eligible Candidates are required to directly come to the venue along with their Bio-data and relevant original documents with proof of details 23-03-2020. Candidates who are looking for the Delhi Location Government Jobs can go ahead and apply for the related posts before the closing date the official website link is below.
The eligibility criteria for Delhi University Recruitment 2020
The Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement carefully for the details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria
Name of the Department: Delhi University
Job Type: Govt Jobs
Job Title: Technical Assistant, Daily wage worker, Laboratory Assistant, MTS and other posts
Job Location: Across India
Applying Mode: Offline Walk-In-Interview
Total Posts: 17
- For Technical Assistant, Daily wage worker posts Interview Date on 23-03-2020
- For Laboratory Assistant, MTS and other posts Interview Date on 14.03.2020
- The candidates should be having a 10th / 12th /B.sc Graduate degree in any discipline or Diploma in any engineering subject from a recognized university/Institute obtaining a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The selection will be the basis of performance in the interview.
- Min age – 27 years and Max age – 35 years
- The PayScale will be (Level 1) Rs. 18,000 to 59, 600/-
- For General/ OBC candidates – Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs.100/-
Seminar Room 1,
Department of Environmental Studies (North Campus),
University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007
More Delhi Location Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for Delhi University Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.du.ac.in/du
- Intending and eligible Candidates are required to directly come to the venue along with their Bio-data.
- At the time of the interview, Candidates who are already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector or Autonomous Bodies will also, produce the No Objection Certificate, in the original.
- The candidate will not be interviewed, when they fail to produce any of the needed documents or if any information furnished in the Bio-data is found to be wrong or false.