DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Notification. District Health and Family Welfare Society Karanataka (DHFWS) has recently released the recruitment notification for 2815 Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer (GTMO), Dental Health Officer Job Vacancies in Karnataka State. The DHFWS invites online applications for an eligible and interested candidate can go ahead to apply for the above side job vacancies. DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 job notice released on 10.09.2020. Eligible candidates can register online at https://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/ from 16.09.2020 and the last date for submission of CCL online application is 15.10.2020. The candidate who is searching for Government Jobs in Karnataka Location can use this job opportunity.
District Health and Family Welfare Society Karanataka (DHFWS) recruitment notification and apply online direct links are available at karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/hfw/. The Selection will be based on the Written Test / Interview and selected candidates will be posted anywhere in the State of Karnataka. Candidates can only apply for one post. Candidates can only be accepted for online mode applications. No other application will be accepted. Here, You will get the complete details about the DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 official notification and apply online direct links are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for DHFWS Karnataka Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer (GTMO), Dental Health Officer Job vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: District Health and Family Welfare Society Karanataka
Job Type: State Government Bank Jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- The application is only accepted online.
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020. Here, You will get information about the post wise vacancies, educational qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age Limit||Scale Pay|
|1||Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist||1460||Must possess MBBS with Post Graduation Degree or Diploma as per relevant post||Between 26 to 42 years||Rs.56,800 – 99,600/- pm|
|2||General Duty Medical Officer||1265||MBBS Degree||Rs.52,650 – 97,100/- pm|
|3||Dental Health Officer||90||BDS Degree|
Duration for DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020:
|Notification Released Date||10.09.2020|
|Starting Date of Online Application form submissio||16.09.2020|
|Last Date of Online Application form submission||15.10.2020|
- The Selection will be based on the Written Test / Interview basis.
- For General Category Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For 2A/ 2B/ 3A & 3B candidates – Rs.500/-
- For Ex-Servicemen – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Cat -I/ PH – Nil
Official Website: Click Here
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply for DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – https://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/
- Find DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Record Clerk and Driver job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to the ‘Apply Online Registration’ button.
- Then you go to register your application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with your all the relevant documents.
- Pay your application fees. If recruited.
- Finally, you can submit the application form before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.