DME AP Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Directorate Of Medical Education has been released for the job recruitment notification for Specialists, Assistant Professors and General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) posts for 1184 Vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Vijayawada. The interested or eligible candidates can proceed to apply for the DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020. The Notification for Special Recruitment Drive to Recruit Assistant Professors & General Duty Medical Officers on a contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year. The Online application mode started at 15.04.2020 and the closing date is 19.04.2020. The official website link is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for DME AP Recruitment 2020:
The Interested Candidates should read the full advertisement for details of all other eligibility criteria before sending an application via Online. Our todayjoboffer.com team is providing all the Latest Job updates in State/Central Government/Bank clearly.
Name of the Department: Directorate Of Medical Education: Andhra Pradesh: Vijayawada
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 1184
DME AP Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, and Salary Details:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age Limit||Salary|
|592||MBBS||Between 21 years to 28 years||Rs.53,945/- pm|
|2||Specialists in General Medicine||400||MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine||Between 21 years to 28 years||Rs.1,10,000/- pm|
|3||Specialists in Pulmonary
|MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB
|Between 21 years to 28 years||Rs.1,10,000/- pm|
|4||Specialists in Anesthesiology||192||MD, Anesthesiology or DNBAnesthesiology||Between 21 years to 28 years||Rs.1,10,000/- pm|
- The age relaxation as for the norms government can you check to the DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020 Notification
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh Vijayawada
Applying Mode: Online
- Starting Date: 15.04.2020
- Ending Date: 19.04.2020
- Total Marks: 100
- 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree/ super specialty
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10
marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%;
▪ 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area,
▪ 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
▪ 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- There will be no Interview marks.
- More Details can you check to the DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020 Notification
- No Application Fees
Download the DME AP Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Andhra Pradesh Location Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for DME AP Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.dme.ap.nic.in
- Now You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- Applying Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference copy.