DME AP Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh (DME AP) has been released the job recruitment notification for the General Duty Medical Officer(GDMO) post for 550 Vacancies in Andhra Pradesh. The candidate who is looking for jobs in Andhra Pradesh Location can utilize the opportunity. The DME AP online application will be start at 12.05.2020 and the closing date will be 18.05.2020. Candidates remember that application online via only accepted otherwise applications are rejected. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the GDMO post through the official website link and other details are given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for DME AP Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Total Post (Vacancies): 550
- 3 DME AP Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Salary Details:
- 4 Applying Mode: Online
- 5 Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- 6 Duration:
- 7 Educational Qualification:
Eligibility Criteria for DME AP Recruitment 2020:
The Candidates must ensure all the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Important links are given below. Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: DME AP – Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Total Post (Vacancies): 550
DME AP Recruitment 2020 Post Name, Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Salary Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No’s of Vacancies||Age Limit||Qualification||Salary|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer(GMDO)||550||40 yrs (for OC Candidates), 45 years (for SC/ST/BC Candidates), 50 years (for Ex-Servicemen) as on 1st May 2020||MBBS||Rs.53,945/-|
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
|Ending Date||18.05.2020 At 5.00 PM|
- Applying Candidate candidate should be completed in MBBS from any recognized institution or university
i) Total Marks will be: 100
ii) 75 Percent for Marks obtained in qualifying MBBS Examination.
iii) Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per MBBS completed year.
iv) Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15 Percent;
▪ 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area,
▪ 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
▪ 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
v) There will be no Interview marks.
DME AP Recruitment 2020 Notification. Pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Andra Pradesh Location Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for DME AP Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – dme.ap.nic.in
- Click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- Applying Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download it and save it for your further reference.