Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2020 has published the Notification for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Telecom Officer across in India. Interested or Eligible Candidates can apply on or before 2nd March 2020. The Candidates can get more details of DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2020 check our official website on www.dot.gov.in
Job Type for DOT Recruitment: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title for DOT Recruitment: Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Telecom Officer
No of Vacancy for DOT Recruitment: 101
Applying Mode for DOT Recruitment: Offline
Job Location for DOT Recruitment: Across in India
Duration for DOT Recruitment:
- Opening – 02.01.2020
- Closing – 02.03.2020
Age Limit for DOT Recruitment:
- Maximum Age limit is 56 Years
Educational Qualification for DOT Recruitment:
- Candidates must complete their Engineering Degree from any recognized University in India
Scale to Pay for DOT Recruitment:
- Sub Divisional Engineer – Rs.47, 600/- to Rs.1, 51, 100/-
- Junior Telecom Officer – Rs.44, 900/- to Rs.1, 42, 400/-
Selection Process for DOT Recruitment:
- Personal Interview
Application Fee for DOT Recruitment: If Needed
Conclusion: DOT Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.dot.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.