DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Puducherry has recently released the job recruitment notification for the Stenographer Grade-II Posts. There are going to fill up 22 Vacancies in Pondicherry Location. DPAR Invites offline applications from Indian Citizens who are Natives/ Residents of the UT of Puducherry for the Competitive Examination to be held for Direct recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-II. Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send the application form before the last date 31.08.2020. The Candidate who can be looking for State Government Jobs in Pondicherry Location can use this job opportunity.
According to the details given in Official DPAR Puducherry jobs 2020 Notification, an individual Candidate who have passed 12th from a recognized Board, As for the educational qualification to apply for this job vacancies. The selection process will be based on Stenography Test & Typewriting Test and selected candidates will be posted anywhere in pondicherry State. Here, You will get the complete details about the DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020 official notification and application form are available at dpar.py.gov.in
Secretariat system of administration in Puducherry is a post merger innovation. Under this system, the Secretariat Depts deal with all policy matters. All dealings and correspondence with the Central Govt & other State Governments are also attended to by the Secretariat Departments.
Eligibility Criteria for DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Puducherry
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Pondicherry
- The application is only accepted by offline (via Post).
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and educational qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer Grade-II||22||pass 12th std||18 to 32 years||Level 4 in the Pay Matrix|
Duration for DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020:
|Last Date to Submit an application||31.08.2020|
- Must be pass Stenography in English in lower grade.
- Must be pass Typewriting in Tamil or Malayalam or Telugu in lower grade/ typewriting in English in higher grade.
- Candidates selection process will be basis of Stenography Test & Typewriting Test.
- As per the norms of DPAR Recruitment.
The Under Secretary to Govt (DP&AR), Department of Personal and Administrative Reforms (Personal Wing), Chief Secretariat, Puducherry-605001
DPAR Puducherry Recruitment Stenographer Grade-II Posts Notification. pdf Click Here
DPAR Puducherry Recruitment Stenographer Grade-II Posts Application Form. pdf Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
How to apply for DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – dpar.py.gov.in
- Find DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020 Stenographer Grade-II job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Then you go to download the application form.
- Fill the application with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can send the application form before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.