DRDO Apprentice Salary – Complete Details of Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprenticeships
This article has clearly explained to you in detail regarding the DRDO Apprentice Salary for Trade, Technician & Graduate posts. Candidates who are all going to apply for the DRDO Apprentice Jobs must have a look at this article fully and know the complete details.
Defence Research & Development Organization, a most reputed central government research organization doing their research in Defence and introduced new technology weapons to our defence. To get jobs in DRDO is not an easier one. Candidates have to work hard to get into the DRDO. Usually, the DRDO careers have recruited numerous candidates for various posts. But whatever it is the apprenticeship is the entry ticket for those who want to set their career in DRDO. Candidates who successfully finished their apprenticeship will give more preference during the full-time recruitment. So candidates who give importance to the apprenticeship will get more chances to get into the DRDO.
So due to its importance here we have given the details of DRDO Apprentice Salary for various posts. Candidates kindly go through this article fully and know the complete details of the DRDO Apprentice Salary & its Benefits.
- 1 DRDO Apprentice Salary Per Month: Trade Apprentice
- 2 DRDO Apprentice Salary Per Month: Technician Apprentice
- 3 DRDO Apprentice Salary Per Month: Graduate Apprentice
- 4 DRDO Apprenticeship Training Period:
- 5 DRDO Apprentice Salary: Allowances & Perks
- 6 DRDO Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
- 7 DRDO Apprentice Selection Process:
- 8 DRDO Apprentice Registration:
DRDO Apprentice Salary Per Month: Trade Apprentice
Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
The DRDO Trade Apprentice Salary will be the monthly stipend of Rs. 7,000- per month (or) As per the govt norms.
DRDO Apprentice Salary Per Month: Technician Apprentice
The DRDO Technician Apprentice Salary will be the monthly stipend of Rs. 8,000/- per month.
DRDO Apprentice Salary Per Month: Graduate Apprentice
The DRDO Trade Apprentice Salary will be the monthly stipend of o Rs. 9,000/- per month.
DRDO Apprenticeship Training Period:
The period of training will be 12 months commencing from the execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship as per provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules framed thereunder.
Period of Apprenticeship Training: May be extended under certain circumstances as provided under Rule 7 of the Apprentices Rules 1992.
DRDO Apprentice Salary: Allowances & Perks
Apart from the DRDO Apprentice Salary, candidates can get some allowances and perks provided by the recruitment board. some of them are.
Company Accommodation/HRA: No HRA or Company’s accommodation shall be provided to Apprentices.
DA: No DA will be provided to the apprentice candidates.
Leave & Holidays for DRDO Apprentice:
The following leave & holidays shall be admissible to Apprentices:
a) General Leave – 32 days @ 8 days per quarter during the period of Apprenticeship including on medical grounds.
b) Casual Leave – 12 days per calendar year (pro-rata)
c) An Apprentice shall avail such Holidays as are observed in the establishment in which he/she is undergoing Apprenticeship training.
d) Leave not availed shall lapse at the end of the apprenticeship period.
Insurance Coverage: Apprentices shall be covered under suitable Accident Insurance Coverage. This is one of the added benefits of the DRDO Apprentice Salary.
Discipline: Apprentices shall be covered under the Certified Standing Orders applicable to workmen at the establishment where they are undergoing Apprenticeship training.
DRDO Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
- B.E/B.Tech in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical ], B.Com, and, BSc
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice:
- Diploma in [ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical and Chemical]
- ITI pass out (NCVT / SCVT affiliation) in [Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic based on and Welder]
DRDO Apprentice Selection Process:
1. Selection will be made based on the marks percentage of marks secured by candidates at essential qualification level.
2. Personal Interview through Video Conferencing (Virtual) mode for shortlisted candidates only.
- It is mandatory to provide a percentage of marks secured at the essential qualification level during the fill-up of online applications.
- Formula (e.g CGPA X 100=Percentage) will be applied wherever the percentage of the mark at essential qualification level is not available.
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining. Verification of credentials shall be done for selected candidates before the creation of contract only and in case of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification; the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the applicants called for any stage of the selection process.
DRDO Apprentice Registration:
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & ITT candidates must have registered their names at http://apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Candidates with a post-graduate post-graduate post-graduate post-graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate for Trade Apprenticeship (Optional Trade) should register themselves on NSDC
- Candidates applying for more than one Trade/Discipline will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.