- 1 DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021 – Notification – 69 Vacancy – Apply Online
- 2 DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 3 DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 4 DRDO PXE Apprentice Salary: Stipend Details
- 5 DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- 6 DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Period of Apprenticeship
- 7 DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- 8 DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021: Important Links
- 9 How to apply online for DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021?
DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021 – Notification – 69 Vacancy – Apply Online
DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021: Defence Research Development Organization has released the job recruitment notification for the posts of Technician (Diploma & ITI) Apprentice posts. Around 69 Vacancies will be recruited for various posts of Technican Apprentice. As per the recruitment, the DRDO invites online applications from interested and passionate candidates. DRDO is one of the most reputed Organization. To get job in DRDO is not as easier one. Candidates who are having a passion to work in defence sector can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 online application link is activated currently. Candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date of 27th February 2021.
DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021 official notification and online application link are available on the official website @ DRDO.gov.in. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidates selected on basis of merit. The candidates shortlisted for the recruitment process will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. Here, we have given the complete details about the DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021.
DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021: Overview
DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Conducting Body||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Post||Technician Apprentice(ITI & Diploma)|
|No of Vacancy||69|
|Registration begins||Activated Currently|
|Last Date To Submit Application||27th February 2021|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||shortlisting & interview|
DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The Age limit for DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is based on the apprentice norms under the apprenticeship act.
The candidates holding a Diploma/ITI in the relevant subject are eligible to apply.
DRDO PXE Apprentice Salary: Stipend Details
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
- Technician (ITI) Apprentice – Rs. 7000/-
DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The Selection Board of PXE will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
- Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying exam).
- In Case of Tie, the marks of the lower qualifying examination will be considered. In case of further Tie. priority will be given marks obtained in the order of Math, Science & English in Class 10″ exam Only selected candidates will be informed through offer letter through e-mail.
- All correspondence including offer letter (if selected) shall be done through email only.
- Responsibility of downloading and printing of letter shall be that of the candidates. PXE will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid/wrong email provided by the candidate or delivery email to SPAM/Bulk mail folder etc.
DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Period of Apprenticeship
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship as per provision of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificates at the time of joining
DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Application form can be downloaded from the website. Candidates are required to send scanned copies of their applications along with desired documents/certificates in PDF format through e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org