Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2020 has issued the notification for 296 Junior Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder and other Posts in Delhi. Interested or Eligible Candidates can apply online on or before 27th February 2020. Candidates can get complete details from DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to Pay, Number of Vacancies and important (Internal and External) Links. The applications apply online starting form 28th January 2020 closing from 27th February 2020. Applicants can get more details from DSSSB Recruitment 2020 check our official website.
Job Type for DSSSB Recruitment: Govt. Jobs
Job title for DSSSB Recruitment: Junior Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder and other Posts
No of Vacancy for DSSSB Recruitment: 296
Applying Mode for DSSSB Recruitment: Online
Job Location for DSSSB Recruitment: Delhi
Duration for DSSSB Recruitment:
- Opening – 28.01.2020
- Closing – 27.02.2020
Age Limit for DSSSB Recruitment:
- Up to 18 Years to 30 Years
Educational Qualification for DSSSB Recruitment:
- Technical Assistant – Matriculation or equivalent from the recognized board
- Others – Candidates can completed 12th Standard or equivalent from the recognized board
Selection Process fro DSSSB Recruitment:
- One Tier and Two Tier Exam
- Skill test
Scale to Pay for DSSSB Recruitment:
- Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- pm + Grade Pay
Application Fee for DSSSB Recruitment:
- Rs.100/- for General Candidates and others Nil
Apply Online From 28.01.2020
Conclusion: DSSSB Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.