Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2020 has issued the notification for 3558 Teachers Post in Delhi. There is PGT- Post Graduate Teacher; TGT- Trained Graduate Teacher, Physical Education Teacher, Domestic Science Teacher, Music Teacher, Drawing Teacher and Librarian under the Department of Education of Govt. of Delhi. Interested or Eligible Candidates apply on or before 23rd February 2020. Candidates can get complete details from DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to Pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting form 24th January 2020 closing from 23rd February 2020. Applicants can get more details from DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2020 check our official website.
Job Type for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment: Govt. Jobs
Job title for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment: Teacher (PGT/TGT)
No of Vacancy for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment: 3558
Applying Mode for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment: Online
Job Location for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment: Delhi
Duration for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment:
- Opening – 24.01.2020
- Closing – 23.02.2020
Age Limit for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment:
- PGT- 36 Years
- Music Teacher – Up to 32 Years
- Physical Education – 30 Years
- Other Teachers – 30 Years
Educational Qualification for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment:
- Candidates can check DSSSB Teacher Recruitment Notification for qualification details
Selection Process fro DSSSB Teacher Recruitment:
- One Tier and Two Tier Exam
- Skill test
Scale to Pay for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment:
- PGT – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- pm + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
- Other Teacher – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- pm + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Application Fee for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment:
- Rs.100/- for General Candidates and others Nil
Conclusion: DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.dsssbonline.nic.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.