East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification East Coast Railway has been released for the job recruitment notification for Contract Medical Practitioner posts for 15 Vacancies in Bhubaneswar. The Retired Railway Doctors and retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government may also apply for the posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post and East Coast Railway officials are conducting Walk-In-Interview on 06.04.2020. The official website link and walk-in venue address are given below.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020:
- 2 Job Title: Contract Medical Practitioner
- 3 Job Location: Bhubaneswar
- 4 Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
- 5 Duration:
- 6 Walk-In-Interview Date – 06.04.2020
- 7 Educational Qualification:
- 8 Age Limits:
- 9 Salary:
- 10 Walk-In-Interview
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020:
The Interested Candidates should read the full advertisement for details of all other eligibility criteria before attending a walk-in-interview. Our todayjoboffer.com team is providing all the Latest Job updates in State/Central Government/Bank clearly.
Name of the Department: East Coast Railway
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 15
Job Title: Contract Medical Practitioner
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Walk-In-Interview Date – 06.04.2020
- The First preference will be given to the Retired Government Medical Doctors/ Railway Doctors can attend for the Walk-in
- The Candidate should not be Exceeding 65 Years.
- Salary will be Rs.75,000/- Per Month this includes the HRA and Travel Allowance.
- No Application Fees
Office of the Chairman/RRC,
2nd Floor South Block,
Download the East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification. pdf Click Here
More Railway Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, it will be displayed with the pdf.
- Applying Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can attend the interview before the last date.