Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER) has been released the notification for the posts of Act Apprentice jobs for 2792 Vacancies. The online application submissions are started and apply the last date of 13.03.2020. The Eastern Railway inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Apprentices Jobs Recruitment application form online thought the official website link is given below
- 1 The eligibility criteria for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- 2 Eastern Railway Recruitment Name of the Division, No’s of Positions are given below:
- 3 Duration for Eastern Railway Recruitment
- 4 Educational Qualification:
- 5 Age Limit:
- 6 Selection Process:
- 7 Application Fees:
The eligibility criteria for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
The Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement carefully for the details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
Name of the Department: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER)
Job Title: Apprenticeship
Total Vacancies: 2792
Eastern Railway Recruitment Name of the Division, No’s of Positions are given below:
|S NO||Name of the Division||No of Positions|
Job Location: Kolkata
Applying Mode: Online
Duration for Eastern Railway Recruitment
- Candidate should be passed 10th or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 exam) with min 50% marks from recognized Board.
- They should possess the National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT
- The candidates completed 15 years and should not have completed 24
years of age as the cutoff date for receiving application.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit
- Charge of Rs. 100 will be applicable.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates – No application fee
Apply Online Registration Click Here
More Railway Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – er.indianrailways.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.