ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020 Notification released: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has been released the recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident and Specialist – 43 Vacancies in Delhi Location. Those who are searching Medical field Government jobs can go ahead and make to use this opportunity. The ESIC is officially going to contact the Walk-in-Interview in Senior Resident and Specialist job, and the Walk-in-Interview will be held on 29.07.2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can go ahead and apply for this vacancies. Here, We have given the ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, notification and official website links are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020:
Candidate who are completed their MBBS along with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma from a recognized university, registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council of India or State Medical Council. As for the education qualification to apply for this post. Before applying for the Senior Resident posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. Candidates’ interview performance basis will be selected. Latest job updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Employees State Insurence Corporation (ESIC)
Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
Job Location: Delhi
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
Job Title: Senior Resident
No of Vacancies: 74
|Sr.No||Name of the Posts||No’s of Posts|
|Senior Resident for Tenure of 3 years Subject to Renewal/ Extension Every Year|
|1||Anaesthesia & Critical Care||06|
|Contractual Senior Residents for One year Against GDMO OR Till Regular Incumbent Joins, Whichever is Earlier|
|1||Anaesthesia & Critical Care||05|
|Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialist for One Year or till Regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier|
- The Candidate should be completed in MBBS along with PG or Diploma from recognized university, registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council of India or State Medical Council. As for the education qualification
- Age limit Not exceeding 37 years as on 29.07.2020.
- Full Time Contractual Specialist – Not exceeding 45 years as on 29.07.2020.
- Part Time Contractual Specialist – Not exceeding 66 years as on 29.07.2020.
- Age relaxation is as for government rules.
|Important Events||Dates||Walk-In Place|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||29.07.2020 09.00 am||ESI Corporation Hospital, Sri Maa Anandmayee Marg, Okhla Phase-I, New Delhi – 20|
- As for the norms of ESIC organization.
- The selection will be based on Walk-In-Interview.
Download the ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
More Delhi Location Govt Jobs Click Here
How to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.esic.nic.in
- Find the ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020 Senior Resident job advertisements.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Download to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can attend the Interview at the Prescribed venue.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.