Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi (ESIC) Recruitment 2020 is inviting for the applications for 38 Senior Resident and Part Time Specialist/Super Specialist Vacancies in New Delhi. Interested or Eligible Candidates can apply Walk-in-Interview on or before 16th & 17th January 2020. Candidates can get more details of ESIC Recruitment 2020 check our official website on www.esic.nic.in
Job Type for ESIC Delhi Recruitment : State Govt. Jobs
Job title for ESIC Delhi Recruitment : Senior Resident and Part Time Specialist/Super Specialist
Applying Mode for ESIC Delhi Recruitment : Online
Total Post for ESIC Delhi Recruitment (Vacancies): 38
Job Location for ESIC Delhi Recruitment : New Delhi
Duration for ESIC Delhi Recruitment :
- Opening – 24.12.2019
- Walk-in-Interview – 16.01.2020 & 17.01.2020
Age Limit for ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
- Not Exceeding for 37 Years
Educational Qualification for ESIC Delhi Recruitment :
- Radiology Specialist – MBBS with PG (MD/DNB/Diploma) from 3 Years/5 Years of Post Qualification.
- Super Specialist – MBBS, MD/MS/DNB/DM/MCH and registered with MCI/State Medical Council can apply
- Senior Resident – MBBS + PG Degree or diploma in concerned speciality from recognized University
Scale to Pay for ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
- Radiology Specialist – 60, 000/- + Rs.12, 000/-
- Radiology Specialist – Rs.82, 000/- + Rs.20, 000/-
Selection Process for ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
Application Fee for ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
- Rs.300/- for All Candidates
Conclusion: ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.esic.nic.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.