- 1 ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022 – Notification Out | Complete Details
- 2 Check ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
- 3 ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
- 4 ESIC IMO Notification 2022: Important Dates
- 5 ESIC IMO Vacancy 2022
- 6 ESIC IMO Eligibility Criteria:
- 7 ESIC IMO Selection Process:
- 8 ESIC IMO Salary:
- 9 ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022: Application Process
- 10 How to apply online for ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022?
ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022 – Notification Out | Complete Details
Employee State Insurance Corporation has recently released the notification for the engagement of the Insurance Medical Officer Grade-2 post. The ESIC invites online applications from eligible and energetic candidates. Candidates who are having a passion to get central government jobs The ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online link gets activated from 31st December 2021. Candidates who are having interest kindly read the details completely given in the official notification. The final date to submit the online application is 31st January 2021. Eligible aspirants should submit their online applications on or before the last date. Further details regarding ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022 are given here below for your reference.
ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Name of an Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Recruitment Name||ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Insurance Medical Officer Grade-2|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
ESIC IMO Notification 2022: Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||31st December 2021|
|Last Date to Submit||31st January 2022|
|Written Exam Date||To be Notified Soon|
ESIC IMO Vacancy 2022
Here we have given the category-wise ESIC IMO Vacancy 2022 for your reference.
|Category||No. of posts|
ESIC IMO Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: As of 31.01.2022.
Not exceeding 35 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification is included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
ESIC IMO Selection Process:
The ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022 has been done on the basis of
(i) Written Exam
ESIC IMO Exam Pattern:
|Section Name||Syllabus||Marks per Question||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
General Medicine &
Paediatrics (100 Marks
|1. General Medicine||01 Mark per Question||80 Questions||02 Hours|
|2. Paediatrics||01 Mark per Question||20 Questions|
& Obstetrics &
Preventive & Social
Medicine (100 Marks)
|1. Surgery||01 Mark per Question||34 Questions|
|2. Gynaecology & Obstetrics||01 Mark per Question||33 Questions|
|3. Preventive & Social
|01 Mark per Question||33 Questions|
|Total||200 Marks||200 Questions|
The final selection will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
ESIC IMO Salary:
The scale of pay: Level – 10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA, and Transport Allowance as per rules of Govt. of India in force from time to time.
ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022: Application Process
Candidates have to start the online application for ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022. Here we have given the application fee and payment mode details for the applicants.
|S.No||Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
|1||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen
*This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.
|2||All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
|Payment Mode: ONLINE Fee Payment|
How to apply online for ESIC IMO Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates must apply online through the website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- On the home page, there is a menu regarding recruitment.
- Click on that you will be getting into the respective page.
- On that find the recruitment link regarding Recruitment of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) in ESI Corporation.
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Read the notification to know the complete details.
- Then start to fill in the online application.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.