ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification. Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Delhi) has been released a recruitment notification for Medical Officer (Ayurvedic And Homeopathy) posts for 22 vacancies. Candidates who have completed a degree in Ayurveda / Degree in Homeopathy from a recognized / Statutory State Board/council based on their Educational Qualification are eligible to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment Openings 2020. Those who are looking for Government Jobs can make use of this chance. Interested candidates can go ahead and apply for ESIC Delhi Job started at 11.02.2020 to end on 26.02.2020 by submitted in the Offline Mode. The candidates Check out the total information given in the Official website link given below.
The eligibility criteria for ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
The Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement carefully for the details of age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, and selection process details are given below.
Name of the Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi
Job Type: Government Jobs
Job Title: Medical Officer
Application Mode: Offline
Job Location: Across Delhi
|Notification Announcing Date||11.02.2020|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||17||Degree in Ayurveda|
|Medical Officer (Homeopathy)||05||Degree in Homeopathy|
- The Selection Process of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi Officials are going to select the candidates by conducting the Interview.
- The Candidates with the Maximum Age of 30 Years are eligible to apply for Medical Officer post.
- (ESIC), Delhi Officials are offering Rs.50,000/- Per Month is the salary.
No Application Fees
Directorate (Medical) Delhi Office,
5th Floor, Admin Block,
ESIC Hospital Basaidarapur,
Conclusion for ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.esic.nic.in
- Click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill the all details correctly.
- Finally, you can send it to the given address before the last date.