ESIC Recruitment 2020 Notification: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), has invited applications for recruitment of the posts of Part Time/ Full Time Contract Specialist, Senior Resident, SR against GDMO, Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist, Part Time/ Full Time Specialist & Junior Resident. There are 60 vacancies going to filled by ESIC for the locations Manesar [Haryana], Basaidarapur [Delhi] & Varanasi [Uttar Pradesh]. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in following locations can use this opportunity. The eligible and interested candidates can go ahead and apply for these vacancies. The candidates will be recruited via walk in interview basis and the interview will be held on 21.07.2020 (Delhi), 28.07.2020 (Haryana) and 31.07.2020 (UP).
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
The candidate should have completed in PG Degree or Diploma/ MBBS/DM from a recognized institution or university, As for the educational qualification.The selection process will be based on Performance of Interview. Here, we have given the complete details about the ESIC Recruitment 2020. Eligible Criteria official notification and application direct links are available on our official website. Before applying for this vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation(ESIC)
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Manesar [Haryana], Basaidarapur [Delhi] & Varanasi [Uttar Pradesh]
- The applications are only accepted via offline (Walk In)
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020. And vacancies,Educational Qualification,Pay scale details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of the posts||No’s of vacancies||Pay scale|
|ESIC Hospital, Manesar|
|1||Part Time/ Full Time Contract Specialist||08||Rs.60000|
|2||Senior Resident||06||Check Advertisement|
|3||SR against GDMO||04|
|ESI-PGIMSR Basaidarapur, New Delhi|
|`1||Junior Resident||23||Check Advertisement|
|ESIC Hosp Pandeypur Varanasi|
|1||Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist||05||Rs.82000|
|2||Part Time/ Full Time Specialist||06||Rs.87000|
|Walk In Interview Dates||21.07.2020 (Delhi), 28.07.2020 (Haryana) and 31.07.2020 (UP)|
- Senior Resident, SR against GDMO and FTS/ PTS: PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality.
- Junior Resident: MBBS degree.
- Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist: DM /M.Ch or equivalent.
- SR & SR against GDMO: 37 yrs.
- JR: 30 yrs.
- Full / Part Time Contract Specialist: 45/ 64 yrs.
- Full / Part Time Super Specialist & Full Time/ Part Time Specialist: 45/ 65 yrs.
- ESIC Recruitment officials will select the candidates based on walk in interview basis.
Here, You Can find the Post name, Date and time of the place of interview, Notification and application form.
|Name Of the Posts||Date||Time||Venue||Notification & Application Form|
|Junior Resident||21.07.2020||9.00 am to 11.00 am||Dean Office, 5th floor, MS Office Building, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi||Click Here|
|Senior Resident, Part Time/ Full Time Contract Specialist, SR against GDMO||28.07.2020||9.30 am onwards||Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Sec-3 Plot No.41, IMT Manesar, Gurugram (Haryana)||Click Here|
|Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist, Part Time/ Full Time Specialist, Senior Resident||31.07.2020||09.00 am||Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasi||Click Here|
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.esic.nic.in
- Find ESIC Recruitment 2020, JR, SR & Other jobs advertisements.
- Now, you click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Then you go to Click the Apply Online button.
- Fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print for application in your future reference.