ESIC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has been released the job recruitment notification for Part-Time Super Specialists, Child Psychologist, Senior Residents, Junior Residents & Tutor Posts overall 39 Vacancies in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The free job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for the various post. The Candidate should possess MBBS/ MD/ MS/ MA/ M.Sc./ PG Degree from a recognized university. ESIC Recruitment candidates will be selected via walk-in-interview. Walk-in-interview Date on 09.03.2020 to 16.03.2020.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- 2 ESIC Recruitment 2020 Job title, vacancy and scale Pay Details:
- 3 Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- 4 Applying Mode: Offline
- 5 Duration:
- 6 Educational Qualification:
- 7 Age Limit:
- 8 Selection Process:
- 9 Application Fees:
The eligibility criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the ESIC Recruitment jobs age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process and application fee details are given below. Check Our site regularly for more employment news todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: ESIC – Employees State Insurance Corporation
Job Type: Govt Jobs
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Job title, vacancy and scale Pay Details:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancy||scale Pay|
|1||Part-Time Super Specialists||09||Rs.82000|
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Applying Mode: Offline
|Walk-In-Interview Date||09.03.2020 to 16.03.2020|
- Education Qualification will be MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/ Degree from MCI recognized Medical College/ Institution.
- The Age limit should be between a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 66 years.
- For all candidates – Rs.200/-
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD – No Fee
More Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – esic.nic.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill all the details correctly.
- Finally, you can appear to the given address before the last date.