ESIC Rohini Recruitment 2020 Notification. Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has been released the job recruitment notification for Senior Resident Posts for 61 Vacancies in Delhi. The ESIC Rohini inverting interested or eligible candidates can proceed to apply for this recruitment. The walk-in-interview will be on 16.06.2020, 17.06.2020, and 18.06.2020. The interview venue address and a website link are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Rohini Recruitment 2020:
Find all eligibility criteria for ESIC Rohini Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Number of Vacancies, and important links are given below.
Name of the Department: ESIC – Employees State Insurance Corporation
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Delhi
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
ESIC Rohini Recruitment 2020 Job title, and Vacancy:
|S.no||Name of the Posts||No’s of Vacancies|
|1||Anesthesia/Intensive Care Unit||7|
|Senior Resident on contract basis (for the tenure of one year or till regular GDMOs joins)|
|Full-time Contractual Specialist (for 01 Yr tenure on contract basis/till regular specialists join)|
|Part-time Super Specialist|
|Notification Released On||27.05.2020|
|Walk-in-Interview Dates||16.06.2020, 17.06.2020, and 18.06.2020|
- The Candidate who Completed their MBBS, Diploma, MD from the recognized institute/university.
- Not exceed 37 Years
As per the norms of ESIC organization.
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST – Rs.75/-
Download the ESIC Rohini Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
More Delhi Govt Jobs Click Here
How to apply for ESIC Rohini Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.esic.nic.in
- Find the ESIC Rohini Recruitment 2020 Senior Resident jobs advertisement.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Take a photocopy of your application and required documents.
- Finally, you can attend the interview on the date of the relevant post.