ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2022 – Check Here the Complete Details
Here we have come up with the article ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2022!!! This is exclusively for those who want to apply for ESIC SSO Notification 2022. Candidates are advised before the beginning of the online application, have to go through this ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2022 blog and get the complete information.
The Employees State Insurance Corporation has issued a recruitment notice for various positions for the year 2022. The online application will open on 11th March 20222 and close on the 12th of April 2022. Aspirants should submit their online applications before the deadline. However, candidates must meet certain requirements to fill out the application form. ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2022 is one of the requirements. “What is ESIC Handwritten Declaration 2022 and what should be written in it?” is a question that most candidates have. To give you clarity here we have updated the complete details of ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2022.
Why we have to give more importance to this procedure means, Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload the handwritten declaration is uploaded in the specific format and size. So carefully go through this blog and get the exact information.
ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration Format 2022:
Candidates applying for ESIC SSO must submit a scanned copy of an ESIC SSO handwritten declaration 2022 in a prescribed format. The purpose of submitting this ESIC handwritten declaration format is to certify that all of the candidate’s uploaded documents are true. A manual declaration format for ESIC can be found here.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and English only.
- If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications).
ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2022:
- Handwritten declaration content is to be as expected.
- Handwritten declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
|File Type||Dimension||File Size|
|Handwritten Declaration||jpg / jpeg||800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)||50 KB – 100 KB|
ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022: Scanning the Documents
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the handwritten declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb (handwritten declaration) by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using the ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (handwritten declaration) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature with ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2022 norms
ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2022:
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your handwritten declaration as specified.
(1) In case the handwritten declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
(2) After uploading the handwritten declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the handwritten declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, before submitting the form.
(3) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application forms.
|ESIC SSO Syllabus & Pattern||ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off|
|ESIC SSO Book PDF Download||ESIC SSO Expected Cut Off|