- 1 ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Procedure to Upload
- 2 ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Overview
- 3 ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022:
- 4 ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022: Scanning the Documents
- 5 ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022: Procedure for Uploading the documents
ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Procedure to Upload
This article contains detailed information regarding the ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022. Every year, the Employees State Insurance Corporation(ESIC) conducts the recruitment drive exam to recruit candidates for the post of Social Security Officer. The online application process for ESIC SSO 2022 will begin on March 11, 2022. A large number of applicants have begun the online application procedure. The deadline for submitting an online application is March 12, 2022. The deadline for submitting an ESIC SSO Application Form 2022 is April 12th, 2022. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. As a result, interested individuals should submit their online applications before the deadline.
Before beginning to fill out the online application, candidates must familiarise themselves with the guidelines published by the recruitment board in its ESIC SSO 2022 notification. The reason we say this is that applications that supply invalid credentials/information or do not meet the notification’s rules will be rejected by our commission. Applicants must have certain prerequisites to fill in the application form. Among those one of the mandatory requisites is ESIC SSO Photo and Signature. Applicants have to upload their recent photographs along with their signature on the application form. But they are not aware of the ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022.
To give you clarity, here is the ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022, as well as for instructions on how to attach the photo and signature to the online application form as per the ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022 norms, which are provided below. Candidates must first read the ESIC SSO Notification, comprehend the details, and then begin the application process.
ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Overview
|Photo||jpg / jpeg||200 x 230 pixels||20kb–50 kb|
|Signature||jpg / jpeg||140 x 60 pixels in 200 DPI||10 KB – 20 KB|
ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours, etc., during the process of scanning.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If the photo in place of the photo and the signature in place of the signature is not uploaded properly, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidate must ensure that the Photo to be uploaded is of the required size and the face should be visible.
ESIC SSO EWS Certificate Verification
ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
o File type: jpg / jpeg
o Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality)
o File Size: 10 KB – 20 KB
ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022: Scanning the Documents
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb (photograph) & 20kb (signature) by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using the ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature with ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022 norms
ESIC SS Handwritten Declaration
ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022: Procedure for Uploading the documents
- There will be separate links for uploading Photograph and signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/signature.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
- Then upload the photo and signature image as per the ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2022.
|ESIC SSO Syllabus & Pattern||ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off|
|ESIC SSO Book PDF Download||ESIC SSO Expected Cut Off|