ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off – Category Wise Prelims & Mains Cut Off Marks
Do you have a plan to prepare for the ESIC SSO Exam? Are you searching for the ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off Marks? Here we will updated the ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off Marks Category Wise in this blog. Aspirants who don’t have an idea of how will be the ESIC SSO Cut Off 2022? have to go through this article and get the complete details.
ESIC will be going to conduct the recruitment drive to select the eligible candidates for Social Security Officer post. The exam will be conducted at the national level. Refer to the ESIC SSO Cut Off Previous Year to get an understanding of how the Cut Off is calculated. The ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off will be useful for self-evaluation. Read on to learn about the ESIC SSO Cut Off from the prior year.
The ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off, as well as the ESIC SSO Cut Off 2018, are listed here. Examine the ESIC SSO Cut Off previous year, which is provided below, and prepare accordingly. You may be able to get a good notion of how the ESIC SSO Cut Off 2022 will be resolved.
- 0.1 ESIC SSO Cut Off 2018
- 0.2 ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off – 2018 Prelims
- 0.3 ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off – 2018 Mains
- 1 ESIC SSO Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 2 How to Calculate ESIC SSO Marks?
- 3 Significance of Referring to ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off Marks:
- 4 How to Check the ESIC SSO Cut Off 2022?
ESIC SSO Cut Off 2018
Referring to the ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut off Marks would be very helpful in preparing for the upcoming ESIC SSO Exam 2022. ESIC SSO Prelims Cut Off 2018 and ESIC SSO Mains Cut Off 2018 are the two phases of the ESIC SSO Cut Off 2018. Now you can see the ESIC SSO Cut Off 2018 that has been published below.
ESIC SSO Prelims Cut Off 2018
The ESIC SSO Prelims Cut Off 2018 includes a sectional cut off for each category. The previous year’s ESIC SSO cutoff for 2018 is detailed below. The ESIC SSO Previous Year Cutoff for 2018 has been set based on the several categories. In the table below, you can find the ESIC SSO Cut Off Prelims for 2018.
ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off – 2018 Prelims
|Categories||English Language (30 Marks)||Quantitative Aptitude (35 Marks)||Reasoning Ability (35 Marks)|
|PWD category A (VI)||9.00||10.50||10.50|
|PWD category B (HI)||9.00||10.50||10.50|
|PWD category C (LD)||9.00||10.50||10.50|
|PWD category D & E||9.00||10.50||10.50|
ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off – 2018 Mains
The ESIC SSO Mains Cut Off for 2018 is determined by each section of the ESIC SSO Mains Exam. The ESIC SSO Mains Cut Off 2018 is the most critical scoreboard since it determines whether a candidate is eligible to take the Phase 3 test or not. Take a look at the table below for the ESIC SSO Mains Cut Off 2018.
|Category||English Language||Reasoning Ability||English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||Cutoff|
|PWD Category A (VI)||18||12||12||18||60|
|PWD Category B (HI)||18||12||12||18||60|
|PWD Category C (LD)||18||12||12||18||60|
|PWD Category D&E||18||12||12||18||60|
ESIC SSO Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The minimum qualifying marks are required to clear the ESIC SSO exam. The minimum qualifying marks for the prelims and mains exam are given below:
|S.No||Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|2||OBC & EWS||40%|
|3||SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen||35%|
- The Qualifying Marks in Phase –III Computer Skill Test/Objective Type Computer Test for
PWDs & Descriptive Paper will be decided at the discretion of ESIC.
How to Calculate ESIC SSO Marks?
Candidates kindly check the following steps and know how to calculate the TNUSRB SI Marks.
- Mark each correct question with 01 mark.
- There is a provision of 0.25 negative marking for wrong answer.
- Along with that the process of normalization will be done by the board. Based on the normalization, the ESIC SSO Cut Off 2022 will be varied as per your estimation.
- Total your score, and you will have your estimated marks for the ESIC SSO exam.
Significance of Referring to ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off Marks:
Here we have given the importance of getting the knowledge of ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off Marks.
- Cutoff marks will help the candidates in understanding the level of examination.
- The Previous Year Cut Off Marks range gives a rough idea of how much the candidates should be scoring.
- The ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off Marks makes you decide to score more than that.
- The ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off makes the candidates aware of the minimum marks one should score for clearing the written examination.
How to Check the ESIC SSO Cut Off 2022?
After the examination is completed, the ESIC will disclose the cut-off marks within a few days. As a result, candidates can verify their cut-off scores on the official website by following the steps outlined below.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site or just tap the direct link uploaded to our site.
- The ESIC SSO exam column may be found on the right side of the webpage if you go to the official ESIC website
- On the home age, find the recruitment section and click on that.
- Then you will be entered into the recruitment page.
- On that find the link regarding the ESIC SSO Cut Off 2022.
- Click on that the cut off pdf will get opened.
- For your convenience, kindly take a printout of the TNUSRB SI Cut-off list.