- 1 ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF – Complete Details
- 2 ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF – Overview
- 3 ESIC UDC Notification 2022 PDF: Important Dates
- 4 ESIC UDC Vacancy 2022:
- 5 ESIC UDC Eligibility Criteria:
- 6 ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF: Selection Process
- 7 ESIC Salary for UDC, MTS & Steno:
- 8 ESIC UDC Application Process 2022:
- 9 How to Apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF?
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF – Complete Details
Employee State Insurance Corporation has released the recruitment notification for the engagement of UDC, Steno & MTS posts. The ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF has been released the recruit the candidates on a regular basis. A total of 4315 vacancies were announced. One of the most important recruitment notifications among the aspirants who want to get government jobs. The ESIC UDC Apply Online 2022 link gets activated on 28th December 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the complete details. The final date to submit the online application is 15th February 2021. So eligible candidates should submit the online application within the last date. Further details regarding ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF have been given below.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF – Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Recruitment Name||ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF|
|Post Name||(i) Upper Division Clerk (ii) Multi-Tasking (iii) Staff, Stenographer|
|Job Role||Regular Basis|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||(i) Prelims
(iii) Skill Test (if required)
ESIC UDC Notification 2022 PDF: Important Dates
|Notification Released||28th December 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15th January 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||15th February 2022|
|ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022||Releases Soon|
ESIC UDC Vacancy 2022:
ESIC UDC Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: (As of 15-02-2022)
UDC & Steno:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 25 years
Upper Division Clerk
- The candidate should hold a degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- He/she should have a working knowledge of computers including the use of Office suites and databases.
The candidates should be 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
The candidates must Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized university & board.
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF: Selection Process
The selection process is based on
1. Upper Division Clerk –
(iii) Skill Test
2. Multi Tasking Staff
(i) Written Test
(ii) Skill Test
ESIC Salary for UDC, MTS & Steno:
|Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)|
ESIC UDC Application Process 2022:
Application Mode: Online
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 250/-
All other categories – Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF?
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- On the home page, find the Recruitment Tab and click on that.
- Under the Recruitment Tab, you will find the notifications for the above said posts.
- Select the respective notification for your desired post and click on that.
- The ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Then start the online registration and fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- Candidates have to pay the required application fee to complete the application process.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.