- 1 ESIC UDC Salary 2022 – In Hand, Salary Structure, Perks & Promotion
- 2 ESIC UDC Salary 2022 – Pay Scale
- 3 ESIC UDC Salary Structure 2022:
- 4 ESIC UDC In-Hand Salary:
- 5 ESIC UDC Allowances Details:
- 6 ESIC UDC Salary Slip 2022:
- 7 ESIC UDC Salary 2022 Job profile
- 8 ESIC UDC Promotion & Career Growth:
ESIC UDC Salary 2022 – In Hand, Salary Structure, Perks & Promotion
Employee State Insurance Corporation has released the notification of Upper Division Clerk Multi Tasking Staff(MTS) & Steno posts. Here we have given the complete details of ESIC UDC Salary 2022, In-Hand, Pay Scale, Perks & Promotion. Candidates who are having interest and are eligible to apply for the ESIC UDC 2022 Notification shall check the complete details here.
Employee State Insurance Corporation(ESIC) has recently released the notification for the engagement of (Upper Division Clerk or Upper Division Clerk Cashier) and Stenographer and Multi-Tasking Staff(MTS). Totally the ESIC recruitment board has announced a total of 3847+ vacancies. The ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Online registration begins on 28th December 2022. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 15th February 2022. Candidates should submit their online applications before the last date.
Before starting preparing for the examination, candidates have to know the complete details of ESIC UDC Salary 2022. The ESIC has provided a handful of salary packages to the provisionally allotted candidates. So there is a great demand for ESIC Jobs. The ESIC UDC Salary 2022 details will induce the candidates to get prepared for the upcoming examinations.
ESIC UDC Salary 2022 – Pay Scale
As per the 7th Pay Commission, the ESIC UDC Salary Structure 2022 has been drafted The candidates will be receiving a handful of payscale and along with that, there are certain perks and benefits. Let’s have a look at this
- According to the Official Notification, the pay scale of ESIC UDC is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees)
- The entry pay remains Rs 25,500 for the candidates and replaced against a pay band of Rs. 5,200-20,200.
- The Grade Pay for the 7th Central Pay Commission is Rs. 2,800.
ESIC UDC Salary Structure 2022:
|Central Pay Commission||7th CPC|
|Pay Band||PB-4 (5200 to 20200)|
|Pay Scale||Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2800|
|DA (Dearness Allowance)||7% of Basic Pay|
|HRA (House Rent Allowance)||10-12% of Basic Pay|
|Travel Allowance||Rs.3600 for ‘x’ category cities and Rs.1800 for remaining.|
|ESIC UDC Gross Salary||Rs.37000/- ‘X’ category cities|
|Rs.33000/- ‘Y’ category cities|
|Rs.31000/- ‘Z’ category cities|
|Deductions||PF(10% of basic)
NPS(10% of basic + DA)
Income Tax- As per Govt. rules
ESIC UDC In-Hand Salary:
- After the addition of allowances along with the basic pay, the ESIC UDC Gross Salary ranges approximatley Rs.31,000/- to Rs.37,000/-
- the ESIC UDC In-Hand Salary ranges approximately Rs. 29,000 to 34,000/- (based on the job posting cities)
ESIC UDC Allowances Details:
In addition to the ESIC UDC Salary 2022, the candidates can avail of the allowances and perks according to the government norms.
- Dearness Allowances (DA),
- Housing Renting Allowance (HRA),
- Transport Allowance
- Other Allowances
ESIC UDC Salary Slip 2022:
The ESIC UDC Salary Slip 2022 consists of
- Basic Pay
- Gross Emoluments
- Tax Deduction
- In addition to the pay scale, the candidates will also be provided with Dearness Allowances (DA), Housing Renting Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance, and other Allowances as per the rules from time to time.
ESIC UDC Salary 2022 Job profile
If posted in the Regional office/ Headquarters/ Sub-Region Office:
- Accounts Related Work
- Drafting Letters
- Maintaining Files
- Online Processing of Data
If posted in Branch Office (Non-cashier)
- Drafting Letters
- Maintaining Registers
- Preparing Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly reports
- Preparing Online Payment Dockets
- Uploading of Various Certificates
If posted in Branch Office (Cashier)
- Bank-Related Works
- Issuing Cheques
- Maintaining the Cash Book
ESIC UDC Promotion & Career Growth:
Initially, the Provisional selected candidates will be a UDC for a period of 3 years. The next promotion will be as an assistant with initial grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- after you have served for continuous 3 years in the same cadre. This also depends on the vacancies available. After the next 3 years, you become eligible for Social Security Officer in the initial grade pay of 4,600/-.
Career Growth of Stenographer
ESIC Stenographer will get good opportunities for promotion, increment, and career growth. Based on the working years, seniority, and clearing the departmental examinations candidates can get their promotion to the higher postings.