- 1 ESIC UDC Salary 2021 – In Hand, Pay Scale, Perks & Promotion – Complete Details
- 2 Importance of ESIC UDC Salary 2021 Details:
- 3 ESIC UDC 2021 Notification- Overview
- 4 ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- 5 ESIC UDC Salary 2021
- 6 ESIC UDC Allowances Details:
- 7 ESIC UDC Salary Slip 2021:
- 8 ESIC UDC Salary 2021 Job profile
- 9 ESIC UDC Career Growth:
ESIC UDC Salary 2021 – In Hand, Pay Scale, Perks & Promotion – Complete Details
ESIC UDC Salary 2021: Employee State Insurance Corporation has released the short notification of Upper Division Clerk & Steno posts. Here we have given the complete details of ESIC UDC Salary 2021, In-Hand, Pay Scale, Perks & Promotion. Candidates who are having interest and eligible to apply for the ESIC UDC 2021 Notification shall check the complete details here. Food Corporation of India(ESIC) has recently released the notification for the engagement of (Upper Division Clerk or Upper Division Clerk Cashier) and Stenographer (Group ‘C’ posts). Totally the ESIC recruitment board has announced a total of 6500+ vacancies. The ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 Online registration begins on March/April 2021. Passionate candidates kindly read the notification carefully and start the online application process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on March/April 2021.
Importance of ESIC UDC Salary 2021 Details:
This article is especially about the ESIC UDC Salary 2021 In Hand, After the 7th Pay, Perks & Benefits, Apprentice period. Before starting the preparation process, candidates have to know the details of the ESIC Steno & UDC Salary 2021. The salary information will make you more passionate about this work. There is a huge craze among the aspirants for the government sector because of reputed jobs, excellent pay scale, regular promotion, etc. So that a lot of aspirants have applied for the govt jobs. That’s in the exam point of view here we have given you the complete details of the ESIC UDC Salary 2021.
ESIC UDC 2021 Notification- Overview
|ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021|
|Name of an Organisation||Employee State Insurance Corporation(ESIC)|
|Posts Name||(Upper Division Clerk or Upper Division Clerk Cashier) and Stenographer (Group ‘C’ posts)|
|Advt No.||REGISTERED No.DL—(N) 04/0007/2003—20|
|ESIOC UDC Recruitment 2021 Registration begins||March 2021(Tentative)|
|Last Date To Apply||April 2021(Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Skill/Typing, Physical Test & Document Verification|
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|ESIC UDC 2021 Notification Releases on||To be out soon|
|ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online||March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for ESIC UDC 2021||March/April 2021|
|ESIC UDC 2021 Admit Card Released On||To Be Notified Soon|
|ESIC UDC Exam Dates 2021||To Be Notified Soon|
ESIC UDC Salary 2021
As per the 7th Pay Commission, the ESIC UDC Salary 2021 has been drafted The candidates will be receiving a handful of payscale and along with that, there are certain perks and benefits. Let’s have a look at this
- According to the Official Notification, the pay scale of ESIC UDC is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees)
- The entry pay remains Rs 25,500 for the candidates and replaced against a pay band of Rs. 5,200-20,200.
- The Grade Pay for the 7th Central Pay Commission is Rs. 2,800.
ESIC UDC Allowances Details:
In addition to the ESIC UDC Salary 2021, the candidates can avail of the allowances and perks according to the government norms.
- Dearness Allowances (DA),
- Housing Renting Allowance (HRA),
- Transport Allowance
- Other Allowances
ESIC UDC Salary Slip 2021:
The ESIC UDC Salary Slip 2021 consists of
- Basic Pay
- Gross Emoluments
- Tax Deduction
- In addition to the pay scale, the candidates will also be provided with Dearness Allowances (DA), Housing Renting Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance, and other Allowances as per the rules from time to time.
ESIC UDC Salary 2021 Job profile
If posted in the Regional office/ Headquarters/ Sub-Region Office:
- Accounts Related Work
- Drafting Letters
- Maintaining Files
- Online Processing of Data
If posted in Branch Office (Non-cashier)
- Drafting Letters
- Maintaining Registers
- Preparing Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly reports
- Preparing Online Payment Dockets
- Uploading of Various Certificates
If posted in Branch Office (Cashier)
- Bank-Related Works
- Issuing Cheques
- Maintaining the Cash Book
ESIC UDC Career Growth:
Initially, the Provisional selected candidates will be a UDC for a period of 3 years. The next promotion will be as an assistant with an initial grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- after you have served for continuous 3 years in the same cadre. This also depends on the vacancies available. After the next 3 years, you become eligible for Social Security Officer in the initial grade pay of 4,600/-.
Career Growth of Stenographer
ESIC Stenographer will get good opportunities for promotion, increment, and career growth. Based on the working years, seniority, and clearing the departmental examinations candidates can get their promotion to the higher postings.