FCI AGM Admit Card 2021 Released Along with MO Admit Card – Download Here
Food Corporation of India has released the Prelims admit card for the post of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer, on 01 July 2021, on its website. The FCI AGM & MO Exam 2021 has been scheduled for 17 July and 18 July 2021. The FCI AGM Admit Card 2021 link will get deactivates on 18th July. So candidates who are applied and eagerly waiting to download the admit card kindly check here the direct link given below. Food Corporation of india has released the notification to invite the eligible candidates for the posts of General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer. The recruitment has to be done to fill up 89 vacancies for the above posts.
Details available in FCI AGM Call Letter 2021:
- Applicant’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidates Signature
- Exam Venue/Address
- Reporting Time
- Space for affixing Photograph.
Documents to be Carried During the Examination:
The candidates should carry their FCI AGM Admit Card 2021 along with any one of the following Photo Identity Proof in original and photograph such as
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter‟s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People‟s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph
- valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhaar card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph.
The selection process is based on
(i) Online Test
FCI AGM Minimum Qualifying Marks:
|Category||Percentage of Marks|
|SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.||45%|
- The number of candidates to be called for Interviews shall normally be three times the number of advertised vacancies.
- The weightage assigned for Online tests and interviews is 90% and 10% respectively.
How to Download FCI AGM Admit Card 2021?
- First of all, go to the official website of FCI.
- Find the link of ‘FCI Category I recruitment advertisement No. 01/2021-FCI Category-I has been published Click Here’ flashing on the homepage.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, click on ‘To download Call Letter for Online Recruitment Examination of Category-I (Click Here)’
- A new page will open where you are required to enter your login credentials and then submit it.
- Then the FCI AGM Admit Card 2021 will get opened.
- Download it and take a printout for your examination purpose.