- 1 FCI Manager Salary 2021 – In Hand Salary, After the 7th Pay Job Profile, Career Growth
- 2 Importance of FCI Manager Salary 2021:
- 3 FCI Manager Salary Structure 2021:
- 4 FCI Manager Salary 2021: Benefits/Perks& Allowances
- 5 FCI Manager Salary Slip
- 6 FCI Manager Career Growth and Promotion
- 7 FCI Manager Job Profile:
FCI Manager Salary 2021 – In Hand Salary, After the 7th Pay Job Profile, Career Growth
FCI Manager Salary 2021: Details of FCI Manager Salary 2021, In Hand, After the 7th Pay, Job Profile & career growth are here. Candidates who are going to apply for the FCI AGM Notification 2021 should go through this article once. Food Corporation of India(FCI) is one of the most reputed central government organizations. Every year the FCI careers used to release the recruitment notification for the post of Manager. It is about to release the recruitment for FCI Manager 2021 (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering). The FCI or food corporation of India recruits candidates for all the roles mentioned above. Working under central government jobs like Manager in Food Corporation Of India (FCI) is considered to be highly prestigious in India. So there is always a craze about those FCI jobs.
FCI Jobs usually brings a prestigious among their society, excellent pay scale, and consistent career growth. So that a lot of aspirants have given their importance to these FCI Manager posts. Apart from the preparation of the exam, there is always a query among the candidates that what is the FCI Manager Salary 2021. What about the FCI Manager Salary In Hand that the selected candidates will get received. For such queries, here we have given you the complete details regarding the FCI Manager Salary 2021, In Hand, Pay Scale, Career Growth & Job Profile. So FCI aspirants go through this article fully and make a note of it for your career reference.
Importance of FCI Manager Salary 2021:
Before starting to apply for a notification everyone should know the complete in-depth details of each and everything. Among those, the most important thing is knowing the salary details. Candidates who are going to apply for FCI Manager Notification must be aware of the PayScale, job profile, promotion structure. Knowing the details of the FCI Salary for Manager will help candidates to keep them motivated and furthermore helps candidates to concentrate on the FCI examinations.
FCI Manager Salary Structure 2021:
The basic salary of an FCI Manager ranges between INR 40,000 – INR 1,40,000. The FCI Manager Salary Structure is given here below in tabular format.
|FCI Manager Pay Scale||40,000 – 1,40,000|
|Entry Basic Pay||40,000/-|
|Dearness Allowances (As of September 2019)||4,960/-|
|House Rent Allowances(based on the location)||3,200 (or) 6,400 (or) 9,600/-|
|FCI Manager Salary In-hand||Rs. 60,960 – 67,360/-|
Candidates selected as management trainees have to undergo a six-month training program(probation period) mandatorily. During the 6 months of training, their work will be supervised. During this time, a stipend of INR 40000 per month is paid, and once the candidate will get the confirmation, turns into a manager, the pay scale expands to INR 140000 (maximum).
FCI Manager Salary 2021: Benefits/Perks& Allowances
As per the government norms, FCI Manager Salary 2021 includes the allowances & perks.
- House Rental Allowance (HRA)
- Leave Travel facilities
- Train/ Bus Fares (As per rules)
- The daily allowance is admissible for visits to field offices and/ or other offices during training. They shall not be reimbursed for any lodging charges separately.
There are other benefits along with FCI Manager Salary 2021:
- Central Provident Fund(CPF)
- Leave Travel Concessions
- Leave Encashment
- Medical Allowance
- Special (Duty) Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Remote Area Allowance
- Lunch Allowance
- Leave Travel Concession
- Transport Allowance
- Scheduled/Tribal Area Allowance
- Post Retirement Medical facility
FCI Manager Salary Slip
The salary slip explains the details of FCI Manager Salary 2021. Generally, the salary slip consists of the basic salary, allowances, deduction, gross emoluments, and others. Similarly, the FCI Manager salary slip consists of the same information.
FCI Manager Career Growth and Promotion
Initially, the candidates have been under a six-month training program(probation period) is mandatory. After 6 months they have been confirmed as a manager. Afterward based on the service period, work sincerity, department exam the candidates will get the promotion. The FCI Manager Career Growth and Promotion details are given here.
- Executive Director
- Chief General Manager
- General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
FCI Manager Job Profile:
Apart from the FCI Manager Salary 2021 details, here we have given you the FCI Manager Job Profile in detail.
- He/She should, therefore, apprise himself of the duty contents, manual provisions, procedures, policy of FCI/Government of India, cyclicity of prescribed returns/reports to be received from field offices or to be submitted to higher authorities in relevancy his assigned add the offices or depots.
- The FCI Manager should allot the works to his subordinates, act as a guide and mentor, and should submit the report to his superiors.
- Regularly should check the registers and records and may remember the micro-level details of labor he/she handles.
- Within the overall interest of FCI, he/she can assist his superiors in the higher cognitive process.
- He/She would maximize the employment of computers in his daily work.
- She/He is responsible to confirm the disposal of cases that are associated with his space of labor. In some instances, Assistant Manager(Legal) would monitor the legal cases and analyze the character of cases and build efforts for withdrawal of cases for out-of-court settlements, filing applications for expediting the cases, etc.