GAIL Executive Trainee Salary – Salary Structure, Allowances Details
The GAIL Executive Trainee Salary & its components have been updated here for your reference. Candidates who are going to apply for the GAIL Recruitment must have a look at this article and know the in-depth details of the GAIL ET Salary In-Hand, Pay Scale, Salary Structure, Allowances, Job Profile & Promotion.
Gas Authority of India Limited has recruited candidates for the Executive Trainee post. The graduates possessing the engineering qualification are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Mostly the GAIL ET Recruitment has been done through the GATE score. Engineering graduates who are passionate more about PSU jobs, don’t miss this wonderful opportunity. Generally, the salaries and perks of all PSUs are widely available as public information. From the information gathering from the media, employees here we have drafted the GAIL Executive Trainee Salary & the details of its components.
The salary details motivate the candidate’s passion towards the job that tends to attain the desired success. With that too, the GAIL provides an excellent payscale and consistent promotion. So candidates have a look at this GAIL ET Salary and start preparing for the selection process.
GAIL Executive Trainee Salary Pay Scale: After 3rd PRC
After the final provisional allotment, candidates usually are placed at the E2 level. The GAIL ET Salary Pay Scale currently is in the range of 60,000–1,80,000 as per 3rd PRC. The next revision will be in 2027.
GAIL ET In-Hand Salary:
The GAIL Executive In-Hand Salary in the range of ₹ 79,000.
GAIL Executive Trainee Salary Structure:
|Pay Scale||₹ 60,000 to 1,80,000/-|
|Basic Pay||₹ 60,000|
|Dearness Allowance 8.8%||₹ 5,280|
|Cafeteria Allowance 35%||₹ 21,000|
|HRA 24%||₹ 14400|
|Gross Salary||₹ 1,01,640|
|Employee PF Contribution 12% of (Basic+Dearness Allowance)||₹ 8524.80|
|Staff Welfare Contribution||₹ 100|
|Professional Tax||₹ 200|
|Monthly Tax||₹ 10,307|
|Total Deductions||₹ 21531.80|
|GAIL ET Salary In-Hand(Approximately)||₹ 79,143|
GAIL Executive Trainee Allowances and Perks:
Along with the GAIL Executive Trainee Salary, candidates are entitled to the several additional benefits and perks that are offered by the board to the employees as per the norms. Here is the list of GAIL Executive Trainee Allowances and Perks for your reference.
- Cafeteria Allowance: The total value of the allowance is 35% of your basic. You get to select your components like LTC, Holiday Home, Meal Voucher, Personal Allowance, etc.
- House Rent Allowance: It is at 24% of basic for Class X cities, 16% of basic for Class Y city, and 8% of basic for Class Z city.
- Superannuation Benefits: GAIL provides 30% of (Basic plus Dearness Allowance) for this. This is something you will not get in hand but will be beneficial for you in the long run.
- Mobile Bill Reimbursement: This is done at different values at different levels. For E2, the value is Rs. 15600 per year.
- Performance Related Pay: Up to 40% of the basic pay depends on company performance, your performance, and your team performance. You can expect around 50% of this at least every year.
- Moving on to the Perks and benefits: Hire Purchase Scheme: You are allowed to Purchase a mobile phone, a laptop/PC with peripherals, and Furniture on the Hire-Purchase scheme.
- Briefcase Reimbursement: On production of bills, you are entitled to get a reimbursement of Rs. 5400 for the briefcase.
- Spectacle Reimbursement: This is given once in 2 years for self and dependents. For the first year after you join, it is only for self. The amount is 25,000 for 2 years.
- Conveyance Advance: You get a loan to buy a car on completion of 1 year. The amount is 6.25 lakhs at the E2 level currently.
- House Building Advance: Same as Conveyance advance. But this is applicable 5 years after joining. The rate at E2 is 35 lacs currently.
- Conveyance Maintenance Expense Reimbursement: This is paid if you have a 2 wheeler or a 4 wheeler in your name at your place of posting. It is revised half-yearly.
(i) For 2 wheeler – ~2000
(ii) For 4 wheeler – ~6500
- Medical Reimbursement
GAIL Executive Trainee Salary Slip:
The GAIL Executive Trainee will receive a salary slip for the preceding month’s pay after each payment cycle. The GAIL Executive Trainee salary slip contains all the details of the preceding month’s deductions and allowances. The GAIL Executive Trainee Salary Slip will be used to apply for loans in their bank as well as to complete your annual income tax form.
GAIL Executive Trainee Promotion & Career Growth:
The candidates selected as Executive Trainee will be eligible for the promotion. The promotion will be based on the service rendered, departmental exams, and performance basis. For your reference here we have given the GAIL Executive Trainee Promotion Hierarchy.
|Designation||Level||Pay Scale (₹)|
|Engineer / Officer||E-1||50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Sr. Engineer / Sr. Officer||E-2||60,000 – 1,80,000|
|Dy. Manager||E-3||70,000 – 2,00,000|
|Manager||E-4||80,000 – 2,20,000|
|Sr. Manager||E-5||90,000 – 2,40,000|
|Chief Manager||E-6||1,00,000 – 2,60,000|
|Dy. General Manager||E-7||1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
|General Manager||E-8||1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
|Executive Director||E-9||1,50,000 – 3,00,000|
Check the below posts salary details for your kind reference.
|BIS Scientist B Salary Details||PGCIL AET Salary Details|
|NHPC JE Salary Details||NMDC Junior Officer Salary|