GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022 – Notification Out with Complete Details
Gas Authority of India Limited has released the GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification on its official site on 09th February 2022. The GAIL is looking for committed, vibrant, and passionate young Graduate Engineers for filling up the post of Executive Trainee under (Electrical, Mechanical & Instrumentation). The GAIL ET Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link gets activated from 15th February 2022.
Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and know the complete details. The final date to submit the online application is 16th March 2022. Engineering graduates who are having a passion to get into the PSU kindly utilize this wonderful opportunity. Further details regarding GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification are given here below for your reference.
- 1 GAIL ET Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 2 GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Vacancy
- 4 GAIL ET Salary 2022:
- 5 GAIL ET Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022: Selection Process
- 7 GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022: Application Process
GAIL ET Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Recruitment Name||GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022|
|Job Role||Exective Recruitment|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Gate Score, Group Discussion, Interview & Medical Test|
GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022 – Important Dates
|GAIL ET Notification 2022 Released||09th February 2022|
|Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2022 Registration Number||15th February 2022.|
|Last date for submission of online application in
GAIL by candidates
|16th March 2022|
|Interview Date||To be Notified Soon|
GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Vacancy
The GAIL has announced the number of vacancies to be recruited through this notification. It will be announced in short due course. The recruitment is to be done for the following discipline.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical)
- Executive Trainee (Electrical)
GAIL ET Salary 2022:
- Selected candidates will be offered pay and allowances of the grade applicable to them.
- Pay and Allowances: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness
Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under the cafeteria approach.
- Variable Pay: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance.
- Other Benefits: Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, etc.
- Superannuation Benefits: Besides Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and, Pension, employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to Post-Retirement
- Medical Benefits.
All the above benefits will be governed by the policy of the Company in force & amended from time to time.
GAIL ET Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022 Notification, candidates should attain the minimum eligibility criteria given in the official notification.
Age Limit: As on 16.03.2022
The upper Age Limit is 26 years for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
The maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations
|PwBD candidates belonging to General/EWS category||10 years|
|PwBD candidates belonging to OBC(NCL) category||13 years|
|PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST category||15 years|
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation):
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
Executive Trainee (Mechanical):
Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65% marks.
Executive Trainee (Electrical):
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
Wherever the minimum percentage of marks has been specified as 65%, the relaxed minimum percentage of marks in educational qualification in respect of SC, ST, and PwBD category candidates is 60%.
GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022: Selection Process
The selection process of GAIL ET Recruitment 2022 is based on
(i) GATE-2022 marks
(ii) Group Discussion and /or Personal Interview
(iii) Medical Test
GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2022: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Candidates kindly check the recruitment of other PSUs for your reference.
|HAL Recruitment 2022||PGCIL Recruitment 2022|
|NHPC Recruitment 2022||EIL Recruitment 2022|