Dear Aspirants, We are providing the Important General Knowledge Question & Answers. If you practicing this GK Questions regularly you will score good marks in TNPSC, Bank Exams, SO, SSC, UPSC, and all other competitive exams. The General Knowledge Question is to develop your GK knowledge.
1. Which of the following countries does not share its border with the Black Sea?
Answer: C) Belarus
2). In which of the following years, Sabarmati Ashram was established by Mahatma Gandhi?\
Answer: D) 1917
3. In which year Robert Edwin Peary became the first person to reach the North Pole?
4. Battle of the Hydaspes was fought between Alexander & King Porus in 326 BC. Hydaspes means which river________?
5. Which of the following policy was launched in 1992 just after the end of the cold war, following the collapse of the Soviet Union?
A) Economic Liberalization
B) Look East Policy
C) National Population Policy
D) National Policy on Education
Answer:B) Look East Policy
6. Which among the following test is most suitable to judge paternity?
A) Blood Grouping
B) Tissue Culture
C) DNA Test
D) Genetic Codes
Answer:C) DNA Test
7. What is the capital of Ecuador?
Answer: D) Quinto
8. Which of the following trophies is related with the game of ‘Football’?
A) Mumbai Gold Cup
B) Everest Cup
C) Merdeka Cup
D) V.C.C. Cup
Answer:C) Merdeka Cup
9. The Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) was initiated by which among the following countries?
B) Sri Lanka
Answer: D) Mauritius
10. Consider the following initiative with Ministries associated them: