Dear Aspirants, We are providing the Important General Knowledge Question & Answers. This type of GK questions are regularly practiced you will get good marks in TNPSC, Bank, PO and SO, SSC, UPSC, and all other Competitive exams. The General Knowledge Question is to develop your GK knowledge.
1. Which of the following Prime Ministers constituted the governing body?
Answer: B) Morarji Desai
2. The All India Integrated Research Program on Tropical Fruits is located in which of the following places?
Answer: A) Bangalore
3. If a High Court judgment is issued in a state’s official language, a translation in ___________must also be made available?
Answer: B) English
4. Which among the following does not come under the monetary policy for regulating the economy?
Answer: B) Government spending
5. Consider the following statements:
- Both Helena and Namica are future antitank missiles of India
- both Helena and Namica are versions of Nag Missile
Which among the above statements is/are correct?
Answer: C) Neither 1 nor 2 is correct
6. The color of a star indicates its________ ?
Answer: D) Temperature
7. In the Manufacturing industries of India, a microenterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed ____?
Answer: D) Rs. 25 Lakh
8. Which of the following metals is mostly used for filaments of electric bulbs?
Answer: D) Tungsten
9. Japanese art ‘Ikebana’ is related to which of the following?
Answer: [B] flower arrangement
10. Which organization monitors the banks in actually maintaining cash balance?
Answer: [C] Reserve Bank of India