Goa PSC Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Goa Public Service Commission has been released the job recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Medical Officer for 78 vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the Goa Location Government Jobs can go ahead and apply for the various jobs before the closing date. The online application should submit on or before 28.02.2020. The Goa PSC inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the various post jobs Recruitment application form online thought the official website link is given below.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for Goa PSC Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2020
- 2 Goa PSC Teaching Jobs Name of Post, No’s of Vacancies, and Scale Pay Details are given below:
- 3 Duration:
- 4 Educational Qualification:
- 5 Selection Process:
- 6 Age Limit:
- 7 Application Fees:
The eligibility criteria for Goa PSC Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2020
The Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement carefully for the details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
Name of the Department: Goa Public Service Commission
Job Type: Govt Jobs
Goa PSC Teaching Jobs Name of Post, No’s of Vacancies, and Scale Pay Details are given below:
|S No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|1||Assistant Professor||76 Posts||Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100/- Per Month|
|2||Associate Professor||01 Post||Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100/- Per Month|
|3||Medical Officer||01 Post||Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100/- Per Month|
Job Location: Goa
Applying Mode: Online
Total Posts: 78
- The candidates must complete their MBBS, Post Graduation from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
- Maximum Age of 45 Years is eligible to apply for the Goa PSC Teaching Jobs 2020.
- No Application Fee.
Apply Online Registration Click Here
Conclusion for Goa PSC Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – gpsc.goa.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.