GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – Updated Exam Pattern in Detail
We have detailed the GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF PDF 2022 and its exam pattern in this article. Candidates who are planning to begin studying for the GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam are suggested to read this article thoroughly, understand all of the details, and then begin studying.
Every year, the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) issues the GPSSB Junior Clerk Notification to recruit qualified applicants. Applicants must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination administered by the Secondary and/or Higher Secondary Education Board. Candidates who want to get the government jobs should not give up this fantastic opportunity. The board will conduct the selection process at several exam centres around the state.
Due to the large number of openings, the test has a high degree of competition. It is not easy to get a job with the Gujarat government. As a result, candidates must work efficiently and be committed to achieving success. So, we’ve outlined the GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 as well as the Exam Pattern. Candidates should read this blog at least once before beginning their preparation process. Once you have the material, you can begin your preparation process
- 1 GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- 2 GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2022:
- 3 GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022:
- 4 GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – Gujarati Language and Grammar
- 5 GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – English Language and Grammar
- 6 GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – Mathematics
- 7 GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – Mathematics – General Mental Ability and General Intelligence
GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process of GPSSB Junior Clerk Bharati 2022 Recruitment is based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Document Verification
GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2022:
The written exam is the initial and final stage of the selection process. The marks obtained from this exam will be considered for the final selection. So candidates have to give more importance to the exam. Here we have given the complete updated GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2022 along with the marking scheme. Candidates are advised to kindly go through this.
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Medium of the Exam||Duration|
|1||General Awareness and General
|2||Gujarati Language and Grammar||20||20||Gujarati|
|3||English Language and Grammar||20||20||English|
- The GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam will be, offline OMR Based.
- The exam consists of 4 sections namely, General Awareness and General Knowledge, Gujarati Language and Grammar, English Language, and Grammar & General Mathematics.
- The examination will be conducted for 100 marks with a 01 hour time duration.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2022: Marking Scheme
Candidates have to note an important point is that the exam contains negative marks for both wrong attempts and not attempt questions. Here we have given in detail below.
(i) For each wrong answer (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) will be deducted.
(ii) For each blank left answer (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) will be deducted.
(iii) For each answer showing more than one option (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) will be deducted.
(iv) The answer to each question will have one option “E” [“Not Attempted”]. If you do not wish to reply, you may choose this option and select “Not Attempted”. Negative excuses do not apply in the case of choosing an option.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022:
The GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 consists of 4 main sections namely
- General Awareness and General Knowledge,
- Gujarati Language and Grammar,
- English Language and Grammar,
- General Mathematics.
Let’s see the subtopics of the above mentioned above-mentioned sections here below.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022: General Awareness & General Knowledge
The most weightage section in the Gujarat Junior Clerk Syllabus 2022 is General Awareness & General Knowledge. If candidates give more importance to this section, surely they will get more marks in the examination.
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultura heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National, and International Importance.
- Current Affairs(National & International)
- Static GK
- Country, Capital & Currency
- Important Days
- Scientific Inventions etc
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – Gujarati Language and Grammar
- Kartari-Karmani Vakya
- Kahevat and Rudhiprayog
- Sandhi Chhodo-Jodo
- Vibhakti (Vakya Prakar)
Gujarathi Sahitya (literature)
- Gujarat’s Famous Poet Upnam
- Navalkatha Na Lekhak
- Kavya Na Lekhak
- Famous Publications
- Ekanki Natako
- Born Places of Poet and Writer
- Gujarati Bhasha Na Khyatnam Grantho etc.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – English Language and Grammar
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Singular and Plural
- Idioms and Phrase
- Pick the Odd One Out
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Word Formation Exercises
- Since and For Exercises
- Direct-Indirect Speech
- WH Questions
- Degrees of Comparison
- Word Order Exercises
- Question Tag Exercise
- Choose The Correct Sentence
- Analogies Exercises
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Reading Comprehension
- Opposite Gender Exercises
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – Mathematics
- Number System
- LCM & HCF
- Decimal & Fraction
- Probability, Permutation & Combination
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Ratio & Proportion
- Problems on Ages, Averages & Partnerships
- Allegation & Mixture
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Boats & Streams & Problems on Trains
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus PDF 2022 – Mathematics – General Mental Ability and General Intelligence
- Shapes and Mirror
- Images & Clocks, etc.
- Analytical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter series
- Odd man out
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn Diagram & Syllogism
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Directions & Distance
- Statement — Arguments and Assumptions etc.
|GPSSB Talati Recruitment||GPSSB Talati Syllabus|
|GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Recruitment||GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Question Paper|