GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 – Updated Exam Pattern in Detail
Here in this article, we have drafted the GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 & its exam pattern in detail. Candidates who are all going to start preparing for the GPSSB Talati Exam are advised to go through this article once, know the in-depth details and then start preparing.
As you all know that Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has released the GPSSB Talati Notification every year to recruit eligible candidates. Aspirants who possessed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Secondary and/ or Higher Secondary Education Board are the eligible ones to apply. Candidates who want to set their career in the government sector, don’t miss this huge opportunity. The board will conduct the selection process throughout the state at various exam centers.
The competition level of the examination becomes high due to the numerous vacancies. Getting the job into the Gujarat government is not an easier one. So candidates have to work efficiently and be dedicated to attaining te success. So here we have given the GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 & its Exam Pattern in detail. Candidates before starting their preparation process, kindly scroll down this blog at least once, get the information and then start the preparation process.
- 1 GPSSB Talati Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- 2 GPSSB Talati Exam Pattern 2022:
- 3 GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022:
- 4 GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 – Gujarati Language and Grammar
- 5 GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 – English Language and Grammar
- 6 GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 – Mathematics
- 7 GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 – General Mental Ability and General Intelligence
GPSSB Talati Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process of GPSSB Talati Bharati 2022 Recruitment is based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Document Verification
GPSSB Talati Exam Pattern 2022:
The written exam is the initial and final stage of the selection process. The marks obtained from this exam will be considered for the final selection. So candidates have to give more importance to the exam. Here we have given the complete updated GPSSB Talati Exam Pattern 2022 along with the marking scheme. Candidates are advised to kindly go through this.
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Medium of the Exam||Duration|
|1||General Awareness and General
|2||Gujarati Language and Grammar||20||20||Gujarati|
|3||English Language and Grammar||20||20||English|
- The GPSSB Talati Exam will be, offline OMR Based.
- The exam consists of 4 sections namely, General Awareness and General Knowledge, Gujarati Language and Grammar, English Language, and Grammar & General Mathematics.
- The examination will be conducted for 100 marks with a 01 hour time duration.
GPSSB Talati Exam Pattern 2022: Marking Scheme
Candidates have to note an important point is that the exam contains negative marks for both wrong attempts and not attempt questions. Here we have given in detail below.
(i) For each wrong answer (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) will be deducted.
(ii) For each blank left answer (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) will be deducted.
(iii) For each answer showing more than one option (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) will be deducted.
(iv) The answer to each question will have one option “E” [“Not Attempted”]. If you do not wish to reply, you may choose this option and select “Not Attempted”. Negative excuses do not apply in the case of choosing an option.
GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022:
The GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 consists of 4 main sections namely
- General Awareness and General Knowledge,
- Gujarati Language and Grammar,
- English Language and Grammar,
- General Mathematics.
Let’s see the subtopics of the above mentioned above-mentioned sections here below.
GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022: General Awareness & General Knowledge
The most weightage section in the Gujarat Talati Syllabus 2022 is General Awareness & General Knowledge. If candidates give more importance to this section, surely they will get more marks in the examination.
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultura heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National, and International Importance.
- Current Affairs(National & International)
- Static GK
- Country, Capital & Currency
- Important Days
- Scientific Inventions etc
GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 – Gujarati Language and Grammar
- Kartari-Karmani Vakya
- Kahevat and Rudhiprayog
- Sandhi Chhodo-Jodo
- Vibhakti (Vakya Prakar)
Gujarathi Sahitya (literature)
- Gujarat’s Famous Poet Upnam
- Navalkatha Na Lekhak
- Kavya Na Lekhak
- Famous Publications
- Ekanki Natako
- Born Places of Poet and Writer
- Gujarati Bhasha Na Khyatnam Grantho etc.
GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 – English Language and Grammar
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Singular and Plural
- Idioms and Phrase
- Pick the Odd One Out
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Word Formation Exercises
- Since and For Exercises
- Direct-Indirect Speech
- WH Questions
- Degrees of Comparison
- Word Order Exercises
- Question Tag Exercise
- Choose The Correct Sentence
- Analogies Exercises
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Reading Comprehension
- Opposite Gender Exercises
GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 – Mathematics
- Number System
- LCM & HCF
- Decimal & Fraction
- Probability, Permutation & Combination
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Ratio & Proportion
- Problems on Ages, Averages & Partnerships
- Allegation & Mixture
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Boats & Streams & Problems on Trains
GPSSB Talati Syllabus 2022 – General Mental Ability and General Intelligence
- Shapes and Mirror
- Images & Clocks, etc.
- Analytical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter series
- Odd man out
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn Diagram & Syllogism
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Directions & Distance
- Statement — Arguments and Assumptions etc.