GTRE Jobs 2019 Apply Online
GTRE Jobs 2019 Apply Online: Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) is a lab of the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO).
- Situated in Bangalore, its essential capacity is the innovative work of air gas-turbines for a military flying machine.
- As a side project impact, GTRE has been creating marine gas-turbines too.
- Structure and advancement of India’s “first outward type 10kN push motor” between 1959-61.
- Plan and advancement of a “1700K warm framework” for the Orpheus 703 motor to help its capacity. The updated framework was ensured in 1973.
- Effective overhaul of the warm arrangement of the Orpheus 703 to 2000K.
Important Date For GTRE Recruitment 2019:
- Last Date to Send Application: 7 Th September 2019
GTRE for Vacancy Details:
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: 90 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: 30 Posts
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: 30 Posts
Eligibility and Educational Qualifications:
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: UG engineering or technology Empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: a) A diploma in engineering or technology, Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: aa) A certificate in line Course involving 2 years of study when the completion of the secondary stage of a college education.b) A sandwich course student who is undergoing coaching so as that he might hold a certificate mentioned in (a) higher than.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for the post Online on before 7 Th September 2019.