Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Gujarat High Court has been Released the jobs recruitment Notification for District Judge post for 34 Vacancy in the Ahmedabad/Gujarat. The Candidate who can be searching for jobs in a Judge oriented career it’s a good opportunity, go and ahead to apply for the post. The online application form is already started on 06.03.2020 and the last date for filling to submissions of online application form before 21.03.2020. The Gujarat High Court inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Recruitment and application form online through the official website link is below.
The eligibility criteria for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2020:
The Candidates should read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application. Check Our site regularly for more employment news todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Gujarat High Court
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job title: District Judge
No of Vacancies: 34
Job Location: Ahmedabad/Gujarat
Applying Mode: Online
|Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)||03.05.2020|
|Main Written Examination||05.07.2020|
- The Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
- The Candidate should be a practicing Advocate in Court of Civil and/or Criminal Jurisdiction & must have so practiced for a period not less than 07 Yrs.
- The Candidate must possess Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, as set out by the Govt of Gujarat in the General Administration Department.
- The Minimum Age will be 35 Years
- The Maximum Age for General Candidates 45 Years
- The Maximum Age for SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally BC, PWD & Ex-Serviceman Candidates 48 Years
- Main Written Examination
- Vivavoce/Personal Interview
For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/-
For SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman Candidates – Rs.750/-
Apply Online CLICK HERE
More Gujarat Location Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.