HAL Management Trainee Salary – In Hand Salary, Allowances, Job Profile Complete Details
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the notification to engage the eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee for various disciplines. HAL is under the status of Navaratna. The HAL provides you an excellent salary package, allowances, benefits, perks along with giving a perfect working environment. So getting into the HAL is one of the biggest dreams for many of the candidates. This article is especially explains the complete details of HAL Management Trainee Salary In Hand, Allowances and other details. So candidates have a look at this article fully and then move forward for further process.
Usually the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has conducted the recruitment drive through the GATE marks for the post of Management Trainee. So candidates have to score good marks in the GATE exam then only they will be shortlisted for the selection process.
HAL Management Trainee Salary: Basic Pay
- After the successful provisional allotment, the trainees will be given a stipend of basic pay of Rs. 16,400 along with canteen allowance and dearness allowance.
- During the training period, the Trainees will draw a Stipend comprising of Basic Pay, Variable Dearness Allowance & Canteen Allowance. Besides, bachelor accommodation or House Rent Allowance is also admissible during the training period, depending upon the place of posting.
- After the successful completion of the probation period, they will receive a HAL Management Trainee Salary Pay Scale of Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 40,500. Other details such as allowances, benefits, perks will be given as per the government norms.
HAL Management Trainee Service Bond & Training: Training for Management Trainee/Design
- Selected Management Trainees shall execute a Service Agreement Bond to serve HAL for a period of 5 years (excluding the training period). In case of breach of the Service Agreement during the training period or after absorption as Engineer/Officer, the candidate is liable to reimburse the actual training expenses (including recruitment expenses, all the remuneration paid and expenses incurred during the training period), subject to a maximum of Rs. 5,00,000/-
- The Trainees will undergo 52 weeks or as decided by the HAL from time to time of training program, comprising of various training modules including theoretical & on-the-job training at various places.
HAL Management Trainee Salary: After the Probation Period
- On successful completion of the training, the Trainees would be absorbed as Engineers / Officers in Grade-II at the minimum of the pay scale.
- On absorption, the candidate will be eligible for HAL Management Trainee Salary, Basic Pay, Variable Dearness Allowance, other Perks & Allowances, Company Accommodation / House Rent Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Leave, Medical Facilities, Provident Fund, Gratuity etc as per company rules.
- On regular appointment to posts in Grade – II, these personnel will be on probation for a period of 12 months.