- 1 HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online – Design & Management Trainee Posts | Complete Details
- 2 HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online – Highlights
- 3 HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online – Important Dates
- 4 HAL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
- 5 HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Application Process
- 7 HAL Management Trainee Selection Process:
- 8 HAL Recruitment 2021: Training & Probation Period
- 9 HAL Recruitment through GATE 2021: Salary Details
- 10 HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Important Links
- 11 HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Steps:
HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online – Design & Management Trainee Posts | Complete Details
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has recently released the job notification of Design & Management Trainee posts. The HAL careers has invited the online application form the young and energetic candidates for the above said posts. Totally 100 vacancies were notified for the design & management trainee posts under various engineering disciplines. The HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link is get activated on 17th March 2021. The HAL Recruitment 2021 Online registration link deactivated on 05th April 2021. The HAL Careers has provides you an excellent salary package and promotion hierarchy. Candidates have to fill in the application form and should pay some amount of fee to successfully submit the online application. The HAL Management Trainee Notification 2021 official notification got released on its official site. Further details regarding the HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online are given here for your reference.
HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online – Highlights
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Notification Name||HAL Recruitment 2021 for Management & Design Trainee|
|Job Role||Management & Design Trainee|
|Detailed HAL Notification 2021 Released||24th March 2021|
|Application Form Activates||25th March 2021|
|Online application get deactivates on||04th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting & Interview|
HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online – Important Dates
|HAL Short Notice Releases on||16th March 2021|
|Detailed Notification Released on||24th March 2021|
|HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Begins On||17th March 2021|
|Registration Ends on||05th April 2021|
|Shortlisting Result Releases on||To be notified soon|
|Interview Date||To be notified soon|
HAL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the recruitment of Trainee in HAL is specified in detail
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 28 years
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities)||The degree of disability should be 40% and above|
|PwD||Relaxation for ST/SC/OBC (NLC) category is 10 years|
|Commissioned Officers (including SSCOs/ECOs) & Ex-servicemen||Relaxation will be as per the guidelines of the Government of India|
|Domiciles in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State (from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989)||33 years (relaxation of 5 years)|
The candidates must possess a 4 years Graduate Degree in Technology/Engineering disciplines AMIE Candidates with Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, and Civil Engineering are also eligible.
- The candidates pertaining to the General/OBC (non-creamy layer) categories must have received an average of a minimum of 65% marks
- The candidates pertaining to the SC/ST/PWD categories must have received an average of a minimum of 55% marks
HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Others: Rs. 500/-
Candidates are required to deposit the Application Fee in the below Account through NEFT / IMPS prior to proceeding for Registration / filling the Online Application Form on the HAL Website
Bank Account Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. – Recruitment Account
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name: Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bengaluru
Bank Current Account Number: 30969511830
IFSC Code: SBIN0009077
HAL Management Trainee Selection Process:
The selection process for HAL Management Trainee & Design Trainee is based on
(i) Shortlisting of candidates based on GATE Score
(ii) Personal Interview
Shortlisting of Candidates
The qualified candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of valid GATE marks out of 100. The weightage for GATE exam is 85%. The shortlisting of candidates will be made in the proportion of 1:5 to the number of job openings available for each discipline and the post as per requirements.
Qualified candidates will be called for the personal interview round. The weightage for the PI round is 15%.
After qualifying the personal interview and being considered for the final selection, the candidates must pass the medical fitness program based in the company’s policy.
HAL Recruitment 2021: Training & Probation Period
- Shortlisted candidates need to undergo training for one year during which they will be posted in a discipline such as Production, Overhaul or Services Divisions, or Research & Design offices as per requirements.
- The training is based on the theoretical and practical training. Before joining the organization, they determined the candidates that where they will be posted after the completion of probation period. Once the probation period of 52 weeks is complete, the candidates will be appointed as Grade-II Engineers.
HAL Recruitment through GATE 2021: Salary Details
The trainees will be given a stipend of basic pay of Rs. 16,400 along with canteen allowance and dearness allowance. Additionally, house rent allowance or bachelor accommodation will also be provided during the training period.
After the candidates complete their probation period successfully, they shall be eligible for a pay scale of Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 40,500. Other details such as allowances, benefits, perks will be given as per the government norms.
HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Important Links
HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Steps:
- First of all candidates have to visit the hal official site.
- Find the HAL Careers link.
- After entering into the careers page, find the recruitment notification of management & design trainee.
- Read the notification instruction carefully.
- Start the HAL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online process.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application fee.
- Take a printout for your reference.