Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification (STAFF/75-2/FILLING UP/GDS/2020) on 08.-6.2020. The Haryana Postal Circle has been released the new Job recruitment notification for the posts Of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Post. Indian post as full up the 608 Vacancies in Haryana Postal Circle. The candidate who is looking for central government jobs can use this opportunity and the educational qualification was should be completed in the 10th standard. The online application started at 08.06.2020 and the closing date is 07.07.2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates can go ahead and apply for this recruitment. Here, We have given the complete information about Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, and official website links are given below.
The eligibility criteria for Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 notification and Online application links are available @ www.indiapost.gov.in – www.apost.in/gdsonline. Before applying for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. Candidates’ merit basis will be selected. Latest job updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Indian post – Haryana Postal Circle
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Total Vacancies: 608
- The application only will be accepted online.
Duration for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
|Application Submission Last Date||07.07.2020|
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed the Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
- Min age – 18 years and the Max age – 40 years as on 23.03.2020
- Age relaxation details can refer to the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 notification
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
- Candidates Merit List basis will be selected.
- For OC/OBC/EWS Male/ Trans-man candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Woman/ Trans-Woman candidates – No application fees
- Payment Mode – Online or Offline (Post Office)
Official website: Click Here
Download the MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Registration Click Here
More Indian Postal Circle Jobs Click Here
More Haryana Location Govt Jobs Click Here
How to apply for Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Find the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Gramin Dak Sevaks job advertisement.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Fill the correct details.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.