MP High Court Recruitment 2020 The Madhya Pradesh High Court has been released the Junior system Analyst jobs recruitment notification for 50 Vacancies. The candidate who completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech from any Recognized Institute or University can apply for this post. Those who are searching for Madhya Pradesh Location Government Jobs can utilize the MP High Court system Analyst job opportunity. Interested candidates can go ahead and apply for Vacancies on or before 02.03.2020 by submitting the offline application form the official website link is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court System Analyst jobs 2020:
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria before to apply for MP High Court system Analyst jobs the age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below.
Name of the Department: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Job Type: Govt jobs
Job Title: Junior system Analyst
Total Post (Vacancy): 50
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Applying Mode: Offline
The Maximum Age 55 Years are applying for the MP High Court Junior System Analyst Jobs 2020.
- Starting Date: 12.02.2020
- Ending Date: 02.03.2020
- Candidates should need to complete their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech from any Recognized Institute or University
- Written Test
- The salary will be given to Rs .9,300 to Rs.34,800 pm.
- Application Fee:
- No Application Fees
The Registrar (Exam),
Exam Cell. Administrative Block,
High Court of M. P.,
Conclusion for MP High Court Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.mphc.gov.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- You can download the application form then fill the all details correctly.
- Finally, you can send it to the given address before the last date.