Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020. Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020 has released the Notification for 51 Junior Supervisor, Designer, Office Assistant, Junior Fire Inspector and Driver Vacancies in Vishakapatnam Andhra Pradesh State. Those who are searching around Designer jobs can utilize this opportunity. The online application form is already started at 08.03.2020 and the last date for filling to submissions of online application form before 07.04.2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates can go ahead and apply for Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020 jobs before 07.04.2020 by submitting the online application.
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020 :
Find all Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links are given below.
Department Name: Hindustan Shipyard Ltd
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title: Junior Supervisor, Designer, office Assistant, Junior Fire Inspector and Driver
Job Location: Vishakapatnam
No of Vacancy: 51
Applying Mode: Online
Duration for Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020:
- Opening Date – 08.03.2020
- Closing Date – 07.04.2020
Educational Qualification for Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates who have completed their Diploma in Engineering, Graduation, 10th Standard from any recognized board or University.
- Up to 25 Years to 28 years are eligible to apply
- Junior Fire Inspector Grade-IV – 30 Years
- Written Test: Designer Gr-IV (SR4) (Mechanical), Designer Gr-IV (SR4) (Electrical), Jr. Supervisor Gr-III (SR4) (Mechanical), Jr. Supervisor Gr-III (SR4) (Electrical), Jr. Supervisor Gr-III (SR4) (Civil), Office Assistant (Secretarial) Gr-V (SR3).
- Trade Test & Written Test: Driver Gr. V (SR2) and Junior Fire Inspector Gr-IV (SR3).
- All Candidates Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PH – No Fees
Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Notification/Click Here
Online Application Form/Click Here
More supervisor Jobs/Click Here
Conclusion for Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.hslvizag.in
- You have to click on the link for following posts.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per category wise.
- Finally you can download and save it for your reference.