HP Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification. Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle (India post) has released the recruitment notification Advt No (R&E/77-55/2020) for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts. HP Postal Circle totally recruits to 634 Vacancies. HP Postal Circle invites Online applications from interested and eligible candidates can go-ahead to apply for above said GDS job vacancies. The candidates who are willing to work Himachal Pradesh Location Central Government jobs can send the applications in the prescribed format along with all necessary documents. Starting date of Online Application 07.10.2020. Last date of Online Application 06.11.2020.
HP Post Office Recruitment 2020 GDS post notification and apply online link is available on the official website (www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in). The Candidates should have completed 10th Std from a recognized Institution or Board. HP Postal Circle is going to select the candidates based on a merit list/ Interview basis. The selected candidates appointed at the following posts in Himachal Pradesh. The candidate remembers that online application only will be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here, we have given the complete details about the HP Post Office Recruitment 2020, Eligible Criteria official notification and online apply direct links are available on our official website.
Eligibility criteria of HP Post Office Recruitment 2020:
Before applying for HP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak job vacancies, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. For more latest govt jobs updates visit our website
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle – India Post|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in|
|Notification Released Date||07.10.2020|
|Starting Date of Submission of Online Application||07.10.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||06.11.2020|
Here, You Can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply for HP Post Office recruitment 2020 Gramin Dak Sevak jobs. You will get information about the Discipline wise vacancies and education qualification, experience, age limits, scale pay, details are given below.
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Vacancy Details|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||634|
- The candidates must complete 10th Class with passing marks in Mathematics and also know as the local language and English.
- Candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.
- Applying candidates should have age between 18 to 40 years.
- check the more details of Age Limitation and Relaxation on Official Notification.
|Sr.No||Categories||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours / Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours / Level 2 in TRCA slab|
- The selection will be based on the following Process.
- Merit list
- Certificate Verification
Mode of Application:
- Candidates should send the application via Online Mode.
- For General/ OBC Candidates- Rs. 100/-
- For ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidates- No Fee
- payment Mode: Online
- candidate can Pay your examination fees through any Head Post Office or Credit / Debit Cards and Net Bank.
Official Website: Click Here
HP Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Registration Link Click Here
More Latest Government Jobs Click Here
How to apply HP Post Office recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – http://www.appost.in
- Find HP Post Office recruitment 2020 Gramin Dak Sevak GDS job advertisements.
- Click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Click to “Apply Online Registration” Button.
- Then go to register your application with all the details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited.
- Pay the application fee, If recruited.
- Finally, you can send the application form before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.