- 1 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE – 200 Vacancy – Apply Online – Complete Details
- 2 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE – Overview
- 3 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Important Dates
- 4 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Vacancy
- 5 HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Educational Qualification
- 7 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Selection Process
- 8 Computer Based Test:
- 9 Group Task & Interview:
- 10 Merit List:
- 11 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Marks Weightage Details
- 12 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Pre Employement Medical Exam
- 13 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Probation & Retention
- 14 HPCL Engineers Salary:
- 15 HPCL Engineers Allowances & Perks:
- 16 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Placement / Posting
- 17 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Application Process
- 18 HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Important Links
- 19 How to apply online for HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE?
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE – 200 Vacancy – Apply Online – Complete Details
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited(HPCL) Released HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE notification officially for the posts of Engineers. This recruitment of engineers is for Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Instrumentation. The HPCL Careers has notified a total of 200 vacancies for various locations. As per the recruitment HPCL Careers invites Online applications from the engineering graduates who are willing to work in the Government sector can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and a S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 54.
The HPCL Careers invites online applications of HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE for the above said posts. The online application link available from 03rd March 2021 and candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date 15th April 2021. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. The HPCL Engineers 2021 selection process for Without GATE will be notified in the detailed official notification. The candidates shortlisted for the interview round will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. The selected candidates appointed anywhere in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE is given here below.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE – Overview
|HPCL Notification 2021 Without GATE|
|Name of an Organisation||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited(HPCL)|
|Advt No.||CIN NO: L23201MH1952GOI00885|
|HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE Registration begins||03rd March 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15th April 2021|
|Selection Process||(i) Computer Based test|
(ii) Group Task
(iii) Personal Interview
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Important Dates
|HPCL Engineers Notification 2021 Released on||03rd March 2021|
|HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE Apply Online||03rd March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for HPCL Engineers Recruitment 2021||15th April 2021|
|HPCL Engineers Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|HPCL Exam Admit Card Released||To Be Notified Soon|
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Vacancy
A total of 200 vacancies has been announced by the HPCL Careers through the HPCL Engineers Notification 2021. The post-wise breakdown of the HPCL vacancies has been tabulated below.
|1||Mechanical||120||Mechanical, Mechanical &|
|3||Electrical||25||Electrical, Electrical &|
|4||Instrumentation Engineer||25||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control,|
Electronics & Instrumentation,
Instrumentation & Electronics
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for the HPCL Recruitment 2021. The eligibility criteria have been drafted in 3 categories namely
(ii) Age Limit
(iii) Educational Qualification
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Maximum: 25 Years
- 5 years for SC & ST,
- 3 years for OBCNC,
- 10 years for PwBD (UR),
- 13 years for PwBD (OBCNC)
- 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates.
- Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Maximum age relaxation by 5 years is applicable for Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/ SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ service in Armed Forces and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Govt. of India.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Educational Qualification
Candidates should complete be 4-year full time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks for
UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Selection Process
The HPCL careers will conduct the selection process based on
- Computer Based test
- Group Task
- Personal Interview
Computer Based Test:
Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2 parts.
I. General Aptitude: It consists of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test.
II. Technical / Professional Knowledge: It consists of questions related to Qualifying degree / Educational background required for the applied position.
Group Task & Interview:
- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents. Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents and category-wise and discipline-wise merit list in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e. Computer Based Test, Group Task and Personal Interview to be considered for further selection process.
A category & discipline-wise merit list will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all the stages. Computer Based Test + Group Task + Personal Interviews & offer of appointment would be as per the category & discipline-wise vacancies available.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Marks Weightage Details
1. COMPUTER BASED TEST (85% weightage)
Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section – 50% for all categories.
Minimum qualifying Overall Marks (i.e. General Aptitude + Technical) Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
2. GROUP TASK (5% Weightage)
Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/ PwBD/OBCNC.
3. PERSONAL INTERVIEW (10% weightage)
Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
4. FINAL SCORING
Minimum qualifying Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ ST/OBCNC/ PwBD in combined scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task+ Personal Interview.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Pre Employement Medical Exam
Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidate being medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post by the Company. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to get their Pre Employment Medical Examination done in HPCL nominated empanelled hospitals. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Probation & Retention
Probation: The Selected Officers will be on Probation for 1 year from the Date of Joining. Upon successful completion of the Probation period, the officer will be considered for confirmation as per company policy.
Retention Amount: An amount of Rs. 5000/- per month will be deducted as retention amount from the total emoluments for first six months during the probation period. The amount will be refunded to the officers only after their confirmation. The retention amount will be forfeited, in case the employee leaves the Corporation or on termination of service before the confirmation.
HPCL Engineers Salary:
|Salary Grade||Pay Scale||Cost to Company (CTC) Approx|
|E2||Rs. 50000 – Rs.160000||15.17 lakhs|
*A candidate will be inducted at the starting of the pay scale.
HPCL Engineers Allowances & Perks:
The CTC mentioned has been calculated at minimum base level of pay grade and includes Base Pay, Retirement Benefits, Dearness Allowance, HRA and Cafeteria Allowance and this also includes Performance Related Pay (calculated at maximum), which is dependent upon multiple factors and payable as per the Corporation’s policy. It may please be noted that the retirement benefits are admissible upon separation /retirement as per the Corporation policy prevailing at that time. CTC is for candidates posted in metro cities and may vary for other locations.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Placement / Posting
Posting/ Assignment can be in any SBUs/Division/Department of the Corporation at any place in the country and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Corporation. These positions may involve working in shift duties. Selected candidates may also be posted / assigned to any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India in India or abroad.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Application Process
|Application Fee||(i) UR, OBCNC and EWS – Application fee of Rs.1000/- + GST@18% i.e. Rs.180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable|
(ii) SC, ST & PwBD – Not Applicable
|Payment Mode||Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking|
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE: Important Links
How to apply online for HPCL Recruitment 2021 Without GATE?
- First of all candidates have to visit the hpcl carees official site.
- Find the link related to view the available postitions.
- By clicking on that the recent notifications will get appeared.
- Find the link regarding the Engineering Roles and click on the view advertisement.
- Then the HPCL Engineer Notification 2021 is getting opened.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Eligible engineering graduates shall start to fill in online application and should submit successfully without any error.
- Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered.
- The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- f. In the event of non-submission of completed application along with application fees (wherever applicable) from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication/consideration on the same will be entertained.