HSSC Recruitment 2020. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2020 has issued the recruitment notification for 588 Land Record Department, Haryana, Panchkula for Patwari Vacancies in Haryana. Those who are searching around Haryana jobs can utilize this opportunity. The last date for submitting the online application is on 3rd March 2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates can go ahead and apply for HSSC Recruitment 2020 jobs before 03.03.2020 by submitting the online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment 2020 :
Find all Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links are given below.
Department Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
Job title: Patwari
Job Location: Haryana
No of Vacancy: 588
Applying Mode: Online
Duration for HSSC Recruitment 2020 :
- Opening – 17.02.2020
- Closing – 03.03.2020
Educational Qualification for HSSC Recruitment 2020 :
- Candidates should pass Graduate Degree from any recognized University
- Matriculation as one of the subject are higher education for Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu
- Age limit Up to 17 Years to 42 Years are eligible to apply
- 5 Years Age Relaxation for SC – Backward Class A & B
- Written Test
Scale to Pay:
- Selected Candidates will earn Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- per month plus Rs.1, 900/- GP
- General Candidates Rs.100/-
- General Female Candidates (Haryana Residents only) Rs.50/-
- For SC/BC Male candidates Haryana State only Rs.25/-
- For SC/BC Female candidates Haryana State only Rs.13/-
- Physically Challenged Person and Ex-servicemen no charges
Conclusion for HSSC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.hssc.gov.in
- You have to click on the link for following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per category wise.