Haryana Staff Selection Committee (HSSC), HSSC Recruitment 2020 has inviting the applications for 3864 Post Graduate Teacher HES II Group B Services Vacancies across in Haryana. Who is searching for Teacher jobs can use this opportunity for Haryana Staff Selection Committee (HSSC), HSSC inviting the Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting the application online on 2nd March 2020. Candidates checking the all details can go ahead and apply for the latest Haryana Staff Selection Committee (HSSC) Recruitment 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment 2020:
Find all Haryana Staff Selection Committee (HSSC) Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting from 17th February 2020 and closing from 2nd March 2020. The filled applications are must reach there before the final date for Haryana Staff Selection Committee (HSSC) Recruitment 2020.
Educational Qualification for HSSC Recruitment:
- Candidates who can complete their Higher Secondary Education with Hindi/Sanskrit and Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University or equivalent from the board.
Name of the Department: Haryana Staff Selection Committee (HSSC)
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job title: Post Graduate Teacher HES II Group B
Job Location: Haryana
No of Vacancy: 3864
Applying Mode: Online
Duration for HSSC Recruitment:
- Opening – 17.02.2020
- Closing – 02.03.2020
- Up to 18 Years to 42 Years are eligible to apply HSSC PGT Recruitment
- Written Test
- Socio-Economic Criteria
Scale to Pay:
- Selected Candidates will be earn Rs.47, 600/- to Rs.1, 51, 100/- per month
- Rs.500/- for all General Candidates(Male/Female)
- Rs.125/- for Female (Haryana Resident)
- Rs.125/- for SC/BC/EWS Candidates for Haryana
- PWD and Ex-serviceman No Charges
Conclusion for HSSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.hssc.gov.in
- You have to click on the link for vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per eligibility and category wise.
- And Finally, you can download and save copies for your reference.