HURL Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited (HURL) has been released the job recruitment notification for Fresher Engineers Post for 90 Vacancies. Candidates who have completed their BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) chemical engineering any Recognized Institute in India, based on their Educational Qualification are eligible to apply for HURL Openings 2020. The Candidate who searching for Central Government Jobs in In Across India can go ahead and apply for the HURL Recruitment it’s a good carrier opportunity. The Online application form is already started on 28.02.2020 and the last date to submit the online application form before 15.03.2020. The Official website link is given below.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for HURL Recruitment 2020
- 2 Job Title: Fresher Engineers
- 3 HURL Recruitment 2020 Job title, Vacancies, and Educational Qualification Details:
- 4 Job Location: Across India
- 5 Applying Mode: Online
- 6 Duration:
- 7 Age Limit:
- 8 Salary Details:
- 9 Selection Process:
- 10 Application Fees:
The eligibility criteria for HURL Recruitment 2020
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the HURL Recruitment jobs age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process and application fee details are given below. Check Our site regularly for more employment news todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: HURL – Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Title: Fresher Engineers
Total Vacancy: 90
HURL Recruitment 2020 Job title, Vacancies, and Educational Qualification Details:
|S.No||Name Of The Department||No of Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|1||Chemical Engineering||38||Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in|
Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
|2||Mechanical Engineering||25||Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in|
Mechanical Engg with a minimum of 60% marks
|3||Electrical Engineering||15||Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in|
Electrical Engg/ Electrical & Electronics
Engg with a minimum of 60% marks
|4||Instrumentation Engineering||12||Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in|
Instrumentation Engg., / Electronics Engg/
Electronics & Telecommunication Engg/
Electronics & Communication Engg/
Electrical & Instrumentation/Control &
Instrumentation with a minimum of 60% marks
Job Location: Across India
Applying Mode: Online
- The Upper age limit will be 28 years. are eligible for HURL jobs.
- Candidates to be placed in the L1 level with starting annual CTC of Rs.700000/-.
- GATE Score 2019,
- Behavioural Test,
- Group Discussion/ Group Task(GT),
- Personal Interaction(PI)
- No Application Fee.
Apply Online Click Here
Conclusion for HURL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – coalindia.in
- You have to click on the link for the following vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Now you can download and save it for your reference.