IB ACIO Interview Admit Card 2022 Out – Direct Link to Download the Call Letter
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has released the IB ACIO Interview admit card 2022 on 31st December 2021. Candidates who qualified the Tier 2 exam and eagerly waiting to download the Interview admit card shall check here the direct link given below to download the call letter.
MHA is conducting IB ACIO 2021 exam to recruit 2000 vacancies for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive in Intelligence Bureau. A huge number of candidates have applied and appeared for the selection process. The selection process is based on Tier 1. 2 & Interview. As per the schedule, Tier 1 & 2 has been conducted successfully. Candidates who qualified both the stages will have to attend the interview round which will be scheduled for January 2022. Candidates who are prepared for the interview round kindly check the direct link given below and download IB ACIO Interview Admit Card 2021. Here, we are providing the direct link to download the admit card/call letter & steps to download the call letter. The interview carries 100 marks.
IB ACIO Interview Admit Card 2022 – Important Dates
|IB ACIO Interview Admit Card 2021|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||18th, 19th, and 20th February 2021|
|Tier-2 Admit Card||15th July 2021|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||25th July 2021|
|Tier 3 Admit Card||29th October 2021|
|IB ACIO Interview Admit Card 2021||31st December 2021|
|IB ACIO Interview Dates||January 2022|
Steps to Download IB ACIO Interview Admit Card 2022:
- Candidates have to visit the official site or just Click on the IB ACIO Interview Admit Card 2021-2022 Link given above.
- Then find the link regarding the Click here to download the Interview Call Letter for IB ACIO.
- Click on that you will be entered into the respective login page.
- Then Enter your “User Id” & “Password” and click on Log-in Button.
- Then click on City Information Tab.
- Now, your admit card will be displayed in your screen.
- Download the IB ACIO Interview Admit Card 2021 and take a printout for your reference.